Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Competition Vehicle Build Tech > Extreme Engine Tech
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 12:33 AM   #21
Cflanery88

Name: Cflanery88
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsuper90 View Post
I've heard a couple people say the interstate mcbee stuff is pretty good for the price, or mahle. Both are cheaper than oem cummins.

enterprise might be any easy way to do it. get reliefs cut and be ready to roll as soon as they show up.
I used Enterprise when I ordered my Mahle pistons w/valve reliefs and it was definitely the way to go. I think I had them within a week.
06 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4L, Wagler +.080 rods, Hobbit tuned, Exergy150% injectors,Polished s475/87 1:0 A/R Engineered Turbo Billet Wheel,arp625s,14mm main studs,PPE dual fuelers,Hamilton 188/220,extreme pushrods,Fleece bypass/drains/distribution block,110#springs.

Old 11-07-2017, 06:10 AM   #22
dummins

Name: dummins
Title: Another moron
Member`s Gallery
Ordered my rebuild kit from enterprise with cut and coated pistons, very happy with it.

Old 02-04-2018, 08:56 PM   #23
99GreenCummins

Name: 99GreenCummins
Title: That guy....
Member`s Gallery
Ok, bringing this back up. Got some things rolling but now it's time for 5 speed in stall and we are debating a QuickTime bellhousing or something like it. Truck will have an nv4500, haisely/hays triple disk clutch. We have the rear adapter plate with spacer and input shaft for trans.

Is there a specific housing we need or should we just find a stock bellhousing? Would like a quicktime/blow proof so we wouldn't need blanket as well. And maybe have something with inspection plate for clutch weight adjustments.
1999 Ram 2500,6 spd, typical mods

Old 02-15-2018, 10:01 PM   #24
widieseltech

Name: widieseltech
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
I run a quick time bell on my nv4500 with a valair triple disc. Very happy with it just make sure you clearance the ends where the fork rides. My fork hit the sides so I did a little grinding to give it some room so the fork rides node and free

Old 02-16-2018, 04:38 PM   #25
ryanss22

Name: ryanss22
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I run a QuickTime bell just for piece of mind really. Only slight fork clearance needed.. I highly recommend a valair clutch. Im running one of his weighted teiple disk, No spacers needed.. and Dan is an awesome guy with great. Customer service.

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!!to

Closed Thread