Anything new with the p-pump conversion injectors?

I'm trying my best to get these out as soon as possible, So far I only have 2 people that seem serious about buying a set, plenty that want to try a set though.

If anyone else is interested in it please get in touch with me!

Do you offer anything a smaller than a 6x16?

Mikes injectors made good power. They were dyno tuning my truck with the 7's and made 852 or so. Switched to Mikes and made 857. Then switched back to the 7's and made 882 with the intercooler and everything cooled off.

So were mikes set to your pop pressures and that's it? No"conversion" other than that? Mikes are a 6x12, correct?

So were mikes set to your pop pressures and that's it? No"conversion" other than that? Mikes are a 6x12, correct?

I don't think Mikes injectors were anything more than a set of 6 x .012's with the pop offs set lower. I think Warpig is running a set of DDP Comp 250's and making good power too. I don't honestly think i will be able to daily drive anything bigger than what i have right now. A set to play with at the track would be nice though.

I'm trying my best to get these out as soon as possible, So far I only have 2 people that seem serious about buying a set, plenty that want to try a set though.

If anyone else is interested in it please get in touch with me!

"If you build it they will come" lol.

There's a market, but if there not cleaner or more powerful, then there's no reason to produce them IMO.

I want some though, if they are.
Which I'm sure everyone else will too.

Is this with your 13mm Ron? What have you got for air?

No, that was with my 887 pump.The 711 number was with a 64/71/.8 over 75/83/1.1(small turbine S400). I don't remember what primary was on with the Mach 4's. Probably the same one. You don't need the 96mm turbine at that level(adds alot of lag).

No, that was with my 887 pump.The 711 number was with a 64/71/.8 over 75/83/1.1(small turbine S400). I don't remember what primary was on with the Mach 4's. Probably the same one. You don't need the 96mm turbine at that level(adds alot of lag).

Opps, sorry Ron.

What do you recommend for a 80mm charger? Same turbine and exhaust housing?

"If you build it they will come" lol.

There's a market, but if there not cleaner or more powerful, then there's no reason to produce them IMO.

I want some though, if they are.
Which I'm sure everyone else will too.

This is exactly what is taking so long. I want them to be cleaner, make more power and still last 200k miles. :Cheer:

This is exactly what is taking so long. I want them to be cleaner, make more power and still last 200k miles. :Cheer:

That's a good thing perfection takes time.

I have cores if you need them and I'm will to try them depending on price. If their clean, ill def. sell my machs and buy a set. I'm sure everyone else will to if they hear good things.
Good luck and keep us posted!

887 flows around 475. I tried an 80mm wheel with the small S400 turbine. I didn't like it. The intermediate sized wheel (what they call an 87mm) didn't seem to spool any better than the large wheel(96). Now that the 6.7 got delayed I decided to spend some more money on a set of injectors. I'll keep watching this thread and see how it goes. What size Machs do you have bsmith?

887 flows around 475. I tried an 80mm wheel with the small S400 turbine. I didn't like it. The intermediate sized wheel (what they call an 87mm) didn't seem to spool any better than the large wheel(96). Now that the 6.7 got delayed I decided to spend some more money on a set of injectors. I'll keep watching this thread and see how it goes. What size Machs do you have bsmith?

I have 6's Ron.

Do you remember the drive pressure with the 75/83/1.1?

Chad seems to be having good luck with his 6x12's, I'm wanting to try a similar set.
I have the air for more fuel, so I'm game for a new set. I just had my mach 6's pop tested and they came out at 260bar. Funny since they came to me from Don that way, for my truck when it was a vp. Eric at browns told me he thinks they are lowered to help the vp live.

I think 6 x .012 to 6 x .014 is the extreme end of the spectrum. Alot of power can be made with 6 x .012. I haven't tried 6 x .014's, they may be more than I can handle with the pump and turbo's i have.

I think 6 x .012 to 6 x .014 is the extreme end of the spectrum. Alot of power can be made with 6 x .012. I haven't tried 6 x .014's, they may be more than I can handle with the pump and turbo's i have.

Really Ron? I figured that 13mm and bigger twins would handle a 6x.014 no problem?
I don't know what size ddp comps are but rich buckley reportedly did 900+ on fuel with them and a 13mm. Had a k31 sized single for air. Pete told me this info (2141pete) since he is running rich's old comps and a similar sized single from him as well.

Back