Is it worth going to a S480?

skilletky

i love lamp
Truck is a 2wd dually 5 speed. 215 pump, cpp 7x.012 SAC injectors, cpp hot street dv's, 188/220 cam, #5 plate, with a super b special over a box S475 ( 171702) . It runs decent most of the time, but i think the injection pump could use a refreshing (on my to do list). When it's running good, seems like it could use more air to clean up some smoke. Would it be worth going a s480? Plan on going with a 6x.016 injector here in the next week (unless someone has a better suggestion for a better injector )

Dont have a power goal. Went I did the swap, I wasn't too smart on p pump performance, and some how decided on a number 5 plate. I was probably drunk. Right now, timing is at 26 degrees. That's where it seems to run the best.

I'll be doing a silver 64 over an s475 with those same injectors, how smokey is your setup? I may change to an s480 now

Seems odd to me for that large of a secondary with the 75. The turbine in the silver 64 is not that great for response......

I run a super b special over a 480. Almost same setup you have. I like the way it runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run a super b special over a 480. Almost same setup you have. I like the way it runs

Same set I have. Mine runs good, haven't got legit numbers but should be around 800ish. Feels a good bit faster then when it made 725 with a single turbo. I'm running 6x13 injectors

Back