Crazy Carl's tunnel ram for ppump conversion

Johndeere60

What's intake horns are you guys running that deletes the extra spacer needed. Looking for something that bolts right to the plate and can clear the lines without the extra block, can't seem to find a whole lot on them. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up with a 3.5 pusher and tube, It literally is a 1/2 inch away from clearing 5 and 6 lines coming out of the pump. I wonder if the 3.5 being bigger is messing the fitment up.

Ended up just trimming some webbing out from under the hood. Didn't want to but it isn't hurting anything and you can't tell to be honest.

Be nice for some pics of people's setups, couldn't find much on spacer/horn/intake plate combos. Sure would be a help in choosing setups for people and knowing what to buy and or get to make it work for clearances and things of that sort.

Be nice for some pics of people's setups, couldn't find much on spacer/horn/intake plate combos. Sure would be a help in choosing setups for people and knowing what to buy and or get to make it work for clearances and things of that sort.

Could have just asked before buying the wrong parts? :poke:

Yes lesson learned. Luckily my friend is a machinist. He cut the plate off the 3.5 pusher Right at the base. This plate was around 1/2" thick. I only need 1/8" to be able to run the horn with no spacer on the tunnel and clear the lines. He made a plate identical to the one on the pusher only 1" thick to be sure of clearnace and cnc'd it out perfectly and welded it back on. Horn goes on the plate perfect and clears the lines with no grid block or spacer.

cb16bfe2f4c7c3d51a64cf93628edd8f.jpg
8259f0456ea56902cfc153837bc1f91f.jpg

Finished product. Base is 1" now instead of 1/2". It was wire cut on a fancy a@@ machine and moved the dipstick mount so I knew the hood clearence wouldn't be an issue. Base matched perfect to the original once it was out of the machine and welded. Took 4.5 hours to cut the plate and write the program. Should be nice without the extra spacer and low clearnace.

2001 regular cab factory 6 speed factory sport. 90,xxx miles. 180 ppump maxxed and balanced.....

Last edited:
2bb1584f6792401b06eba6eb83c558ac.jpg

2001 regular cab factory 6 speed factory sport. 90,xxx miles. 180 ppump maxxed and balanced and usual goodies. 6x.013 and BW sxe s369 waiting to go on. Fass 150 at 50psi, dual feed, south bend dual disk 3600,arp headstuds, t3 stainless diesel mani, pusher 3.5" kit with crazy Carl ppump plenum plate,5" straight. Autometer ultralite 2 egt, boost, fuel psi. BHAF custom.

4c04a3c965722ac91c917b11c2b44cde.jpg

All finished up.

2001 regular cab factory 6 speed factory sport. 90,xxx miles. 180 ppump maxxed and balanced and usual goodies. 6x.013 and BW sxe s369 waiting to go on. Fass 150 at 50psi, dual feed, south bend dual disk 3600,arp headstuds, t3 stainless diesel mani, pusher 3.5" kit with crazy Carl ppump plenum plate,5" straight. Autometer ultralite 2 egt, boost, fuel psi. BHAF custom.

Back