Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Diesels for Christ
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 08:29 AM   #261
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Name: GOLDDUSTERS5703
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Read: John 5:1-9
Do you want to be made well? —John 5:6
Bible in a year:
1 Chronicles 25-27; John 9:1-23John Steinbeck’s Pulitzer prizewinning novel The Grapes of Wrath begins with a scene in drought-ravaged Oklahoma during the Great Depression. With the crops dying and the land choked by dust, the women watched the men to see if they would break under the strain. When they saw the men’s will to carry on, they took heart. Steinbeck writes, “Women and children knew deep in themselves that no misfortune was too great to bear if their men were whole.” The issue was not happiness, prosperity, or satisfaction, but wholeness. This is the great need of us all.

In the King James Version of the Bible, the word whole is often used to describe Jesus’ work of physical healing. When the Lord encountered a man who had been an invalid for 38 years, He asked, “Wilt thou be made whole?” (John 5:5-6 kjv). After Jesus healed the man, He challenged him to also embrace spiritual wholeness: “See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you” (v.14).

If we only want something Jesus can do for us, our relationship with Him will be limited. When we want Jesus Himself, He brings completeness to our lives. Christ wants, first and foremost, to make us whole.

I thank Thee for Thy precious Word
Where Thou didst make me see
My sinful self, my helpless soul,
Made whole by trusting Thee. —Anon.

Only Jesus can give wholeness to a broken life.

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Old 05-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #262
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
Read: 2 Kings 7:3-11
We are not doing right. This day is a day of good news, and we remain silent. —2 Kings 7:9
Bible in a year:
1 Chronicles 28-29; John 9:24-41My Australian friend Graham wasn’t born blind. He was blinded by a freak accident at age 9. Yet he never felt sorry for himself. Wherever he went, he shared what Jesus Christ meant to him. His last trip was to Thailand as a practicing physiotherapist. Besides using his professional skills there, he wanted to share the gospel of Christ.

The four lepers in 2 Kings 7 had some good news to share as well. They had stumbled into the Syrian camp and found it deserted. After helping themselves to the food and loot, they remembered the starving people of Samaria, shut in as a result of a Syrian siege. Their response was: “We are not doing right. This day is a day of good news, and we remain silent” (v.9). So they went and told their fellow Israelites about the provisions.

Despite their physical and social disadvantages, both Graham and the lepers thought about others. They were thankful for what they had found and considered it too good to keep to themselves.

Do you know someone who needs to know what Jesus has done? Don’t make excuses for what you lack in abilities. Instead, share the good news of what the Lord has done for you, and your life will take on new purpose.

Help us, Lord, to be a lifeline
To a dying world today,
Bringing hope to hopeless people,
Telling them that Christ’s the way. —Sper

When we are thankful for what we have, we want to share it with others.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #263
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
Read: James 2:1-9
If you show partiality, you commit sin. —James 2:9
Bible in a year:
2 Chronicles 1-3; John 10:1-23In her fascinating book Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise, Ruth Reichl reflects on her 6 years as a New York Times restaurant critic. Because she was the most influential critic in the country, top restaurants posted her photograph so their employees could recognize her. Hoping to earn a high rating in the New York Times, the staff intended to provide her with their top service and best cuisine.

In response, Reichl developed a clever strategy. Hoping to be treated as a regular patron, she disguised herself. On one occasion, she dressed up as an old woman. The restaurant made her wait a long time to be seated and then was unresponsive to her requests.

In the early church, James spoke out against favoritism: “[If] you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, ‘You sit here in a good place,’ and say to the poor man, ‘You stand there,’ or, ‘Sit here at my footstool,’ have you not shown partiality among yourselves?” (2:3-4).

When people attend our churches, are they treated impartially? Or do we show favoritism to the wealthy or elite? God calls us to show concern for and interest in all people, regardless of their social status. Let’s welcome all to join us in worshiping the King!

Dear Lord, You welcomed us into Your kingdom, not because of who we are but because of who You are— our loving and merciful God. Help us to open our arms of fellowship to all who enter in. Amen.

God lets us into His fellowship. Who are we to keep others out?

Old 05-28-2010, 08:31 AM   #264
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
Read: Psalm 31:1-16
“You are my God.” My times are in Your hand. —Psalm 31:14-15
Bible in a year:
2 Chronicles 4-6; John 10:24-42In a message to the 2002 graduates of Cedarville University, Dr. Paul Dixon encouraged them with these words: “Your times are in God’s hands.” Our family listened and thought it was appropriate for the graduates, which included our daughter Julie.

We had no idea that in 5 days our 17-year-old Melissa would graduate to heaven through a car accident—and we would be left to recall with new meaning that thought from Psalm 31:15.

Over the years, we have become painfully aware that in God’s mysterious ways, He has planned for some Christians a life that is short. I think of one young Christian girl, the kind with a smile for everyone, who had a sore finger—and a week later was dead from a raging infection. Or the young believer who was killed while playing softball when a ball hit her in the neck. Or the teen boy who loved Jesus and fishing—and died when a car hit him as he rode his bike home from the fishing hole. Melissa, Heather, Maggie, and Thomas. In their short lives, they created a legacy of faith in Jesus and love for others. They were ready when His time for them had come.

“I trust in You,” the psalmist said, recognizing that his life was in God’s hands alone (vv.14-15). Are you trusting God for whatever comes next on your calendar?

Sovereign Ruler of the skies,
Ever gracious, ever wise,
All my times are in Your hand,
All events at Your command. —Ryland

Our times are in God’s hands; our souls are in His keeping.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #265
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
Read: Acts 9:1-22
Immediately he preached the Christ in the synagogues, that He is the Son of God. —Acts 9:20
Bible in a year:
2 Chronicles 7-9; John 11:1-29While a friend and I walked along the path of the former Berlin Wall, he told me, “This is one of those ‘never say never’ places in my life.” He explained that during the years when the Wall divided the city, he had made a dozen trips through Checkpoint Charlie to encourage members of the church living under continuing surveillance and opposition in East Germany. More than once, he had been detained, questioned, and harassed by the border guards.

In 1988, he took his teenage children to West Berlin and told them, “Take a good look at this wall, because someday when you bring your children here, this wall will still be standing.” A year later it was gone.

When Saul of Tarsus began to attack the followers of Jesus, no one could have imagined that he would ever become a disciple of Christ. “Never. Not a chance.” Yet Acts 9:1-9 records the story of Saul’s blinding encounter with Jesus on the road to Damascus. Within a few days of that life-changing event, Saul was preaching in the synagogues of Damascus that Jesus was the Son of God, to the astonishment of all who heard him (vv.20-21).

When it comes to God’s work in the most difficult people we know, we should never say “never.”

God’s power cannot be confined
To what you think is possible;
So when it comes to changing lives—
Imagine the impossible. —Sper

Never say never when it comes to what God can do.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #266
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
Read: Psalm 8
What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him? —Psalm 8:4
Bible in a year:
2 Chronicles 15-16; John 12:27-50An African proverb states, “The one who asks questions doesn’t lose his way.” That concept can be helpful as we consider David’s questions in the Psalms. He was clearly seeking God’s guidance for the way he should go.

Look, for example, at some of the questions he asked:

“O Lord—how long?” (6:3). A question of eagerness to see God’s plan accomplished.

“What is man that You are mindful of him?” (8:4). A question of awe that God even cares about sinful man.

“Why do You hide in times of trouble?” (10:1). A question that reveals a longing for God’s presence.

“Lord, who may abide in Your tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill?” (15:1). The ultimate question of who may live with God.

David had some tough questions for God. He had discovered what it was like to lose his way when he excluded God and followed his own sinful path. But as he penned the Psalms, he was a man in search of godliness, which meant he probed God’s mind about difficult subjects.

Questions. Like David, you have them. Keep asking. Then, through faith in God’s Word and the work of the Holy Spirit, listen as He leads you in His way.

My mind cries its questions,
My longing heart, joining:
O Father, please hear me!
O Spirit, keep teaching! —Verway

It’s good to have questions, but it’s even better to search for God’s answers.

Old 06-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #267
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
Read: 2 Kings 19:9-19
O Lord our God, I pray, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You are the Lord God, You alone. —2 Kings 19:19
Bible in a year:
2 Chronicles 17-18; John 13:1-20For most English-speaking people, the acronym ASAP means “As Soon As Possible” or immediately. But for the Christian it can also mean, “Always Say A Prayer.”

King Hezekiah was one of Judah’s best kings. He restored the worship of God to his nation after his father Ahaz’s evil reign (2 Kings 18:3-4). Yet when the Assyrian king attacked Judah, Hezekiah capitulated to the king and stripped off the gold from the temple in Jerusalem to placate him (vv.13-16).

That did not satisfy the Assyrian king, however, who returned to issue another threat. It was then that Hezekiah turned to the Lord. He prayed, “You are God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. . . . Save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You are the Lord God, You alone” (19:15-19). When Hezekiah prayed, God answered him in a remarkable way and delivered him from his enemies (vv.35-37).

You may be facing a problem that leaves you feeling helpless. It may be the loss of a job, a difficult family or work situation, or health struggles. We have a powerful God to whom we can bring our concerns. So before you do anything else, remember to ASAP—Always Say A Prayer.

Something happens when we pray:
Powers of evil lose their sway,
We gain strength, and fear gives way—
Therefore, let us pray. —Anon.

Prayer should be our first response rather than our last resort.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:30 AM   #268
jponder

Name: jponder
Title: RESIDENT MAD SCIENTIST
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDDUSTERS5703 View Post
i receive these from my uncle most days and i would like to share these w/ u guys. i will just copy and paste if yall are interested. here goes...

Ongoing Encouragement

ODB RADIO: Listen Now | Download
READ: Colossians 3:14-25

Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. —Colossians 3:21

Father’s Day is celebrated in many countries worldwide. Although the origins, activities, and actual day of observance differ widely, they all share the common thread of honoring fathers for their role as parents.

This year for Father’s Day, I’ve decided to do something different. Instead of waiting to receive a card or phone call from my children, I’m sending words of appreciation to them and to my wife. After all, without them, I wouldn’t be a dad.

Paul instructed fathers to be a positive part of their children’s development rather than a source of anger and discouragement. He wrote, “Fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord” (Eph. 6:4). “Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged” (Col. 3:21). Both of these verses are embedded in passages about loving and honoring each other in family relationships.

The role of a father changes as children grow, but it doesn’t end. Praise and encouragement are welcomed whether a child is 4 or 40. Prayer is always powerful. And it’s never too soon to mend a broken relationship with a son or daughter.

Fathers, now is a good time to tell your children how much you love and appreciate them. — David C. McCasland

Our children need encouragement,
Expressions of our love and care;
Appreciation, when expressed,
Accentuates the bond we share. —Sper

The greatest gift a father can give to his children is himself.
That is Big Medicine, i cut and pasted that to my daughter who i had a falling out with recently. i will continue to read, but the first thing i hit was that and it was powerful and true

Old 06-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #269
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
that one hold a place for me as well, deffinately remember the enlighted feeling i had after i first read it. todays hit me like a ton of bricks deffinately a my biggest daily struggle... today's also sounds helpful for you and your daughter... anybody for that matter.

Read: Philippians 3:7-14
I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. —Philippians 3:14
Bible in a year:
2 Chronicles 19-20; John 13:21-38Matt Emmons, Olympic gold medalist in rifle shooting in 2004, was set to win another event at Athens. He had a commanding lead and hoped to make a direct bull’s-eye on his last shot. But something went wrong—he hit the target, but he was aiming at the wrong one! That wrong focus dropped him to eighth place and cost him a medal.

In Paul’s letter to the Philippians, he expressed the importance of focusing on the right target in our Christian life. “I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus,” he said (3:14).

Paul used the term “goal” in an illustration of an athlete running a race. Interestingly, the same word was also used of a target for shooting arrows. In both cases, the prospect of winning depends on being focused. For the believer that focus should be a lifetime pursuit of becoming more like our Savior Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:28-29; Gal. 5:22-23).

What is your focus today? Are you preoccupied with getting ahead and making life more comfortable? If you’re a believer, the right target to shoot for is to become more like the Son of God (2 Cor. 3:18). Today make sure you are aiming at the right target!

I have one deep supreme desire,
That I may be like Jesus.
To this I fervently aspire,
That I may be like Jesus. —Chisholm

To make the most of your life, make God’s goals your goals.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #270
jponder

Member`s Gallery
yeah man, me and my daughter locked up the other day and i just ripped her to shreds. then i hit her in emails and just knocked her flat you know. My son told me dad, That email was harsh I said yeah son, but she hit me in the house I gave you and All I could see was me in the corner of the dining room, as a young child and my Alcoholic mother circling me like a Vampire hollering YOU ARE STUPID, YOU ARE UGLY, YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING.

It was like a knife fight to me, like I did so well with my Mom. Anyway we are cool now and it was Big Medicine for me. She got it and we are okay now. She never broke down though, my sone told me dad she was crying, i said i never saw that Son she came at me like a Banny rooster and tore me to Shreds. i never saw any weakness in her. She apologized today and told me she was sorry for what she said.

I told her i didnt read it, when i saw it turn bad i ripped my Clothes off and ran into the woods, i embellish some stories, i didnt actually take my clothes off and i didnt run i just walked into the woods and sat down and thought about it. She ripped me to peices, i guess i should be proud to have a daughter with so much fire in her heart. I am way more scared of her than she is of me.

She doesnt believe in God either- although i am getting real close and it scares me- I found that out when i sent her the link on the question thread here. i am getting real close Man, I need to call Dually speed again to get me some wisdom

Old 06-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #271
Texas Cowboy

Name: Texas Cowboy
Title: Proudly Serving
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Cams View Post
One cool thing about all of this is that God knows you are not perfect and knows you will never be. He does call on you to believe in him and put on the things of Christ. I think it comes down to heart condition. God knows your heart. If you mess up make it right. Actions speak so much louder than words.
Well said! Most people think God keeps track of the bad things we do in life. They seem to think I've done this and that and won’t ever be forgiven or go to heaven. But in fact he does not care about the bad things. He is only looking at the good things. When one feels like this they hold unforgiveness against themselves and others. Can even be against people they have long forgotten. The penalty is torment and torture. What does torment and torture look like in your life? Well you have loss of relationship with God, family and friends; sleeplessness; loss of peace and contentment; illness; anger; lack of vitality. Now what we have to remember is that Jesus arose so that all men might been forgiven. Matthew 18:15-35 (I recommend reading whole chapter or book even) shows us when we think or say that our life is beyond the reach of God's forgiveness we have sinned in a way the Lord responds to harshly. The penalty He has announced is imprisonment and torment. Sounds like He is being tough on us, but in fact He IS being tough on us. Mark 6:14 "If you forgive men of their sins, your heavenly Father will also forgive you." If God says to forgive and we hold unforgiveness, we're disobedient, therefore we sin. God has given us His word for the consequences of our sin is confession. This is why forgiveness is so important in our lives. God not going to doc you points for every time you've done something wrong. Confess your sin to Him! Forgive those who have done you wrong and work towards walking in the light with Him. My executive pastor shared this info with me and now I have reestablished a strong connection with my mother again. I had not spoken to her in almost 8 years. Now we talk almost every day. Just amazing when you ask the Holy Spirit to come into our soul and take over.

Our Pastor said something the other day that really hit home. Was talking about your soul is just a soul. But if you invite the Holy Spirit into your soul and guide you things happen and you begin to change. The quote he said was “The soul has knowledge but the Spirit has Wisdom!"

Sorry guys I get a little carried away. I lost track of the Lord awhile back and now I'm back on the right path again. I took me a long time to understand things and the bible but now I get it! Really do and it is just super amazing what He has for us. The Spirit is there; all we have to do is ask for it!

Old 06-04-2010, 07:31 AM   #272
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
We had a lesson about prayer on Wednesday night. 1 Thes. 5:17 (I think that is it) says, "pray without ceasing". So, yesterday I prayed throught the day when I thought about it. It worked out well. My tractor actually started without jumper cables, I worked some ground without breaking anything, and I found the short in the brake wire on my trailer and fixed that. The night went pretty well so it appears that he blessed me for thinking of him more.

"There are people far less intelligent than you making a living doing this stuff." - Jeff Mumau

Old 06-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #273
The Pooler

Name: The Pooler
Title: Diesel Puller
Member`s Gallery
I just brought fourth a message at our annual mens breakfast last saturday. It was entitled "jofully spirited"...Its not exactly what were discussing but here's one part of the scripture that I taught on that might help.
Galatians 5:22-26
But the fruit of the spirit is love,joy,peace,longsuffering,gentleness,goodness,f aith,meekness,temperance: against there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucufied the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, Provoking one another, envying one another.
The Puller-95 3500
Special Thanks to MOTORSPORT DIESEL,HAISLEY MACHINE,KEYSTONE DIESEL

Old 06-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #274
jponder

Member`s Gallery
I have started at Genesis 1:11 "And God said, let the earth bring forth Grass, and herb yielding seed,and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

Look while that crushes the idea that god made a full grown tree it dont say he couldnt have made levels of strata in the earth that contained fossils of creatures that never were.

Genesis 1:13 " And the evening and the morning were the third day" How do we Know how long a day was to God? A day could have been a billion years.

Genesis 1:3 "God said let there be light: and there was light" We dont even know if the earth was spinning then. i might have started spinning later. God didnt have to make the earth spin, it certainly would have been bad for the other side of the earth but it could have started to spin later, or god could spun it and it isnt in the book ya know.

My point is, i am reading it and i dont see anything yet that violates the second law of thermodynamics which maybe should be called Gods second law. We dont know how long a day was to god, maybe evolution which is TRUE might have been gods plan ya know. he let the lightning hit the water and an angry young planet went through the processes that formed Life and God just watched for a billion years. how do we know how long a day was to god, that is something created by man not god.

I got more reading to do check in with yall later

Old 06-05-2010, 08:30 PM   #275
duallyspeed

Name: duallyspeed
Title: New Speedway Boogie
Member`s Gallery
I think(diddnt check) Job:38 thats when God lets Job have it.God said something like "where were you" a bunch of times.It has to do with some of the things you are thinking of Jponder.Unless i am reading it wrong.In any case Job speaks to me.

Old 06-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #276
jponder

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyspeed View Post
I think(diddnt check) Job:38 thats when God lets Job have it.God said something like "where were you" a bunch of times.It has to do with some of the things you are thinking of Jponder.Unless i am reading it wrong.In any case Job speaks to me.
Yes, i mentioned Job to my father the other day. job was a rich man. Job 1:3 Job had 7K sheep, 3K Camels, 500 oxen and 500 she Asses. I dont know what a she Ass is I figure it is a donkey. Job had seven sons and three daughters. I still think that is alot of animals for 11 people to manage. i aint saying it is wrong mind you.

My question boils down to this. is the Bible the word of god or is it instead mans attempt to interpret God talking to him? Because if the Bible is written by man doesnt it have to be flawed by us in our own interpretation of God?

Doesnt mean god is not real, it just means man has messed up and is imperfect. where should i satrt reading? i mean i am reading genesis but i have read that before, In college English classes they say it is part of the western cannon. Should i start with matthew or some other book?

Old 06-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #277
duallyspeed

Member`s Gallery
Most people say John.I jumped around, Galatians opened my eyes it was almost like a check list.The stuff is says not to do i already did.I felt screwed at first.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #278
duallyspeed

Member`s Gallery
Bible Questions Answered
Jponder, try this place.It has a search window.Try it.I do all the time.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #279
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
Read: 1 Cor. 15:1-11
As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. —1 Peter 4:10
Bible in a year:
2 Chronicles 28-29; John 17Last week I had several opportunities to show grace. I wasn’t perfect, but I was pleased with the way I handled one situation in particular. Instead of getting angry, I said, “I understand how that could have happened. I’ve certainly made my share of mistakes,” and I left it at that.

According to my own grading scale, I deserved a high score. Not perfect, but close. Lurking in the back of my mind (I hate to admit) was the thought that maybe by being gracious I could expect to be treated that way at some future date.

The following Sunday morning our congregation was singing “Amazing Grace,” and suddenly the audacity of my attitude came through to me in the words, “Amazing grace! How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.”

What in the world was I thinking?! The grace we show to others is not our own. The only reason we can “give” grace to anyone is because God has already given it to us. We can pass along only that which we have received from Him.

Good stewards look for opportunities to pass along to others what we have received from the Lord. May all of us be “good stewards of the manifold grace of God” (1 Peter 4:10).

The fullness of God’s matchless love
Shines forth from Calvary;
What mercy, grace He showed to us
When Jesus died upon that tree. —Anon.

When you know God’s grace, you’ll want to show God’s grace.

Old 06-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #280
GOLDDUSTERS5703

Member`s Gallery
Read: Psalm 139:7-12
Let Your hand become my help. —Psalm 119:173
Bible in a year:
2 Chronicles 30-31; John 18:1-18Recently I was fishing with some friends and waded into a current that was too strong for my old legs. I should have known better; it’s a well-known fact that you can wade into flows that you can’t back out of.

I got that panicky feeling you get when you realize you’re in deep trouble. One more step and I would have been swept away.

I did the only thing I could think of: I called out to a friend nearby who is younger and stronger than I. “Hey, Pete!” I shouted. “Give me a hand, will you?” My friend waded into the current, reached out his strong hand, and pulled me into quiet water.

A few days later as I read Psalm 119, I came across verse 173: “Let Your hand become my help.” I thought of that day on the stream and other days when I have “waded” into difficult situations, overestimating my feeble abilities and putting myself or my loved ones in jeopardy. Perhaps you find yourself in that place today.

There is help nearby, a Friend much stronger than you and I—one whose hand can hold us (Ps. 139:10). The psalmist also says of Him, “You have a mighty arm; strong is Your hand” (89:13). You can call out to God: “Give me a hand!” and He will rush to your side.

Fear not, I am with thee—O be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, I will still give thee aid;
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by My gracious, omnipotent hand. —Anon.

When adversity strikes us, God is ready to strengthen us.

Closed Thread