Getting rid of my quadzilla box

navy80to04

HI All,
I have had it with my quadzilla box, I worked some what for the first 6 to 9 months, but it has been nothing but trouble after that. and some time in the 6-9 months.
It has to be the plugs on the ends. IT runs bad and will not idle.
I unplug everything under the hood, plug it back in and it works for a day. I have tried to clean the plugs and contacts but nothing, When I go back to stock, everything works great. try the box and it works for a day then back to it's bucking and won't run.
ANy other box out there worth trying???

You might try to call quad, their customer service is great (ive never bought anything from them but hes on DTR and ive heard nothing but good things). If you want to switch i recommend bully dogs triple dog. I have it on mine and its upgradeable(is that a word?) on the internet. You can adjust your idle with your cruise control buttons (great for winter) let your fog lights and abrights come on together, turn your horn and lights off on unlook and lock and even remove tq management. The TST is also a proven box that people love, just dont take it over 1/1 with a stock anything!

navy80to04,

Depends on what you do with the thruck etc. The Edge Juice/Attitude is always a good way to go as well as the new Predator 200 HP stack kit. It's the 1st "one" manufacturer designed stack system. Got one heck of a price too!

Mark @ DPPI

i have the quad race module no problems i plan on stacking it later with TST or smarty not sure yet. what problems should i be looking for?

Back