MaxSpool Engineering Memorial Day activity duty military discounts.

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
MaxSpool Engineering wants to say thank you to our active duty military by extending a discount that gives our whole sale pricing to you for the two weeks leading up to Memorial Day.
Discounts of 10% are also available to veterans as well as Reservist and guard members.
Greg Hogue USMC reserve 1978 to 1984

down to 3 days left , we just received another shipment of Cummins and Duramax Dual springs

here is my personal engine getting ready to go in my dragster and set a few records

th_zpfile001_zpsb882eaa6.jpg

th_zpfile000_zpsd4ae111a.jpg

th_zpfile001_zps34336e43.jpg

Last edited:
we have got such a great responce that we will extend the sale to the end of May . Was informed that was payday weekend.

Special for active duty, guard and reservist, and veterans Custom ground to your particular application MaxSpool Cummins Cam, MaxSpool Dual springs and Chromoly retainers, along with MaxSpool Billet push rods. $995 with free freight.

I was asked a question about proof , your word is good enough for me . its against DOD reg's to copy a DOD ID , so no need to send that. I have had a great response so if my PM box was full, I cleared it out

Special for active duty, guard and reservist, and veterans MaxSpool Dual springs and Chromoly retainers, $425 with free freight

Back