Pics / 2010 Shop Day at Garmon's Diesel Performance

Timbeaux Rapping!!!!

ce084315.jpg

Phil Hooker taking a pic of me taking a pic of him!!!

89a327e1.jpg

Thats all of mine folks....But like I said, I know Phil Hooker and a few other folks will have more... Possibly a few embarrassing one's of me... Oh Well...Turn about if fair play..

David

Nope!!!

Three things!

1. I had just worked a 4 hr. off duty detail Friday night to earn an extra $100. So I wasn't gonna just spend $80 of it in a 5 mins on the dyno.

2. I've got too much debt. on CC's right now to pay off, So that money needs to go there!

3. I have nothing to prove at this point and simply can't take a chance of hurting something just for a dyno number!! I'd rather make a pass at the track to get my Real HP calculation....

I would have liked to have known, but it just wasn't worth it... I need my truck to staying running and enjoy it for a while...

totally understandable dave. a lot of big numbers thrown down with stock head bolts! some people just have all the luck!

that big turbo is probably a 510
Oh yea, I got the laptop fired up on the ride home.

Last edited:
dave- what do u mean ty didnt have tuning in it? no smarty at all or just some *****ing? lol

Oops!! Sorry.. I guess I didn't articulate well..

He just went up in injector size and had just installed them the day before. First drive was on the way to shop day..

So he just had to pick one setting on his Smarty and go with it... I'm sure He can find more when he gets to play with several different settings...

Is that better? lol

Nice to see how people really look like behind screen name , for me you all are virtual guys ...:Cheer:

better lol
- what size he go with?

images

Like Swole said... there's a lot more to be had. I just guessed at a Smarty setting which is all that's on the truck. I know now the boost leaks are fixed and have a base line to work up from.

BTW...

It's was great to meet you Pete (2141pete)!
Thanks for making it out and bringing the family...I hope you son had a good time too!!

Good Dyno Numbers Too!!!

images

Like Swole said... there's a lot more to be had. I just guessed at a Smarty setting which is all that's on the truck. I know now the boost leaks are fixed and have a base line to work up from.

get that crap out of here!!!!! top secret my arse (lol)
what were u using for settings on the smarty?

still using a extrude honed nozzle?

Last edited:
Back