2015 ppl 2.6 rules

One of the dumbest statements that's made it's way into some common rules packages are "Fire extingusher system is permitted." And then you drop down a paragraph or whatever and, they require you to carry a fire extinguisher.
Being that a fire extingusher system and a fire extinguisher are two different things... what's the problem? LOL

Ppl has a gay why to word there rules

How come we have to do this chit every year:doh:

Unfortunately its an issue with most clubs. Sometimes when I read the rules I feel like I'm reading those bad chinese translations. Is this the type of fire extinguisher you guys are talking about?

funny-chinese-translation-fails

Last edited:
I always think rules should be written like a research protocol. They should have inclusion criteria and exclusion criteria and they shouldn't over lap. The fire extinguisher situation is a great example.

Being that a fire extingusher system and a fire extinguisher are two different things... what's the problem? LOL

I get that....but why even say something is permitted? Everyone and their brother knows, if it's not excluded, it's legal. You need to go no further than the turbo rules to know that. The very name of the class is, in essence, a lie.

It's just wasted irrelevant words. Grammar has gone to chit and continues down the spiral every day with textspeak, memespeak, and hoodbonics.

But ya all prolly no that to.

Last edited:
Back