06, you have even more room.

Attachments

• 20200102_112432.jpg
    20200102_112432.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200105_143220.jpg
    20200105_143220.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
I cut it down and moved it over to the passenger side.

Still holds the jack, tools, jumper cables, cordless impact and a short strap. But now they're on the side that's away from traffic, if I'm on the side of the road.

Thanks. It's not a high dollar setup, but it sounds great for what I have invested, and I wanted a better looking box than the average one.

Don't buy those ebay ones. I tried one and it was a pile of junk. I basically rebuilt it and it still sucked.

On my standard cab 2nd gen, I built a nice box that held two shallow mount 12" RF P3's, and two 6x9's all in separate volumes. I loved that setup (still have the box if anyone wants it!)

In my 97 Extended Cab I tried the ebay stuff as mentioned. Then I ripped the back seat out and built a custom ported box for a 15" Kicker L7, and integrated a seat at the passenger side. That thing sounds amazing. I could get pictures, or even sell it if you are interested.

In my 4th gen, I have been toying around with the idea of smashing a shallow mount 8" under the center bench seat. I could shim it up a little if I needed. Then port to the rear.

And don't bother doing anything with the 5.25" speakers in the back. They're a waste. Just add some larger speakers.

Don't buy those ebay ones. I tried one and it was a pile of junk. I basically rebuilt it and it still sucked.

On my standard cab 2nd gen, I built a nice box that held two shallow mount 12" RF P3's, and two 6x9's all in separate volumes. I loved that setup (still have the box if anyone wants it!)

In my 97 Extended Cab I tried the ebay stuff as mentioned. Then I ripped the back seat out and built a custom ported box for a 15" Kicker L7, and integrated a seat at the passenger side. That thing sounds amazing. I could get pictures, or even sell it if you are interested.

In my 4th gen, I have been toying around with the idea of smashing a shallow mount 8" under the center bench seat. I could shim it up a little if I needed. Then port to the rear.

And don't bother doing anything with the 5.25" speakers in the back. They're a waste. Just add some larger speakers.

He has a Ford...

17 1/2" tall
3" deep at the top
8" deep at the bottom
31" wide

I don't believe that I changed much if any from those guesses.

Back