Another local fan of the extravaganza

As annoying as she is she does make a lot of valid points. There is no need for the crap that goes on in the parking lots or the out of control drinking.

Oh god...I couldn't make it more than 15 seconds into that vid before I wanted to kill myselfLOL.

If CSnyder says she is pretty smart then I will take his word on that.

The bahavior at the events is pathetic not the video. She has valid points. Most of the comments prove that idiot rednecks are winning.

I think she is an intelligent young lady who has decent morals. If you had a daughter would you rather have her be like this girl or one of the girls on the back of a stripper pole at the extravaganza?

I think she is an intelligent young lady who has decent morals. If you had a daughter would you rather have her be like this girl or one of the girls on the back of a stripper pole at the extravaganza?

As painful as it was to listen to the whole thing I do have to agree with most of it. Things outside of the gates are out of control. I've been attending this event since 1999 and it started out with a good core group of enthusiast, but it seems like the last few years the party crowd has really taken over. I dont have a problem with someone having a couple beverages as long as they do so responsibly and dont drink and drive.
I'm glad that I was able to stay on the grounds for th entirety of the event, and plan to do this from here on out.

Back