Idi twin turbo??????

Oh yes we all know the truth, that this thread was somewhat interesting at first with a guy trying something new... to having an eerie similarity to old women bickering while they knit.

Oh yes we all know the truth, that this thread was somewhat interesting at first with a guy trying something new... to having an eerie similarity to old women bickering while they knit.

your right but do you know the back story here? if you do then you would totally understand what is going on and why.

I don't know the whole back-story, but I do know some of it. I just think it's a shame to have a FNG posting up a thread trying something fun and new-ish and it gets mucked up by things that not only don't contribute to the topic but make everyone glance at whatever is being posted, roll their eyes and go elsewhere.

In all reality I don't have a dog in this fight, I don't spend time on OB anymore because the "you can't do that because so and so said it wont work so it can't be done" mentality, I never saw anyone there really thinking outside the box. Well maybe the kid spinning his 7.3 past 4k on a regular basis. If I ever get around to rebuilding my old IDI I won't hesitate to buy from Mel or Justin. I just hate seeing a creative thread get killed by a couple guys having a pissing match.

Back