I see yall tried to just leave me in the dark again!!! LoL!!!

6point6

Got Smoke?
Hey guys, I was just sent over by dennis @ ts. He said there would be alot of names that I recognized and it's true! Is this the new "site" or will everyone be staying around both places?? Again, great looking site and seems to have alot of promise!

onebadsixoh said:
Hey guys, I was just sent over by dennis @ ts. He said there would be alot of names that I recognized and it's true! Is this the new "site" or will everyone be staying around both places?? Again, great looking site and seems to have alot of promise!

I haven't been on the "other" site in a while... Is it still there? LOL :cool:

Timbeaux38 said:
thanks for the Kind words! We appresiate the Support !

Im With ya Timmy !! Didnt much care for that other feller anyway :dead-horse-fast2:

Dont get burnt out its alot of work as you know

DM

Yeah, since my truck is job 2 and I knew he had one he was working on I decided to give him a ring the other day! He was like these things will haul a$$ :woohoo: if we can figure out how to make them shift:aiwebs_003: .......and I'm thinking what if I manually shift it :umno:

onebadsixoh said:
Yeah, since my truck is job 2 and I knew he had one he was working on I decided to give him a ring the other day! He was like these things will haul a$$ :woohoo: if we can figure out how to make them shift:aiwebs_003: .......and I'm thinking what if I manually shift it :umno:

Does "Job 2" mean it has the new heads? :confused:

Yeah, new heads and something about the actual block is different. But the programming is really different from what I understand.

I only find out about these things through cryptic phone calls late at night. And then I had to use my computer abilities to find the hidden forum directory. I do like the color scheme. And this thing does seem alot faster.

Back