Bully Dog / ODRA Dyno Day Sat. March 15th

outlawdra

Bully Dog / ODRA Dyno Day Saturday, March 15th.

There will be 3 Classes to compete in.
Street (0-450hp)
Super Street (451-800hp)
Unlimited (801 and up)

2700 Old Alton Rd.
Denton, TX. 76210

Doors open 8:00am

More details to follow!!!

Update 2/24:

Prizes and a Cash Payout will be awarded for the Highest Horsepower in each of the 3 Classes:

Street (0-450hp) $100
Super Street (451-800hp) $100
Unlimited (801-up) $200

DynoTune: Mobile DynoJet 248c
$50 for 3 pulls Hp/Trq

Doors open at 8:00am

To pre-register go to www.bullydogdays.com "competitor sign up"
*All pre-registered participants will reveive a Bully Dog Gift Package

We look forward to seeing everyone soon!!

phil is correct miss.... " school bus " is already taken! So quit hatin! You can call your bf's yeller dodge juicy fruit or miss pacman!

Im the OG SCHOOL BUS!
lol

and yall can both kiss my white butt! in case you two little boys havent learned yet, i do what i want! I LOVE MY SCHOOL BUS, SCHOOL BUS, SCHOOL BUS!!! and no thats not you mister SCOTT!

Until I see Scott cram 6 people in his truck in various states of inebriation for a Chinese fire drill...... Cody's truck is The School Bus.

I'm pre-registered, see you guys there! If my street stock truck pushes more than 450, does that automatically put me into the next class??

Last edited:
I'm pre-registered, see you guys there! If my street stock truck pushes more than 450, does that automatically put me into the next class??
if its how past dynos have been, you dont sign up for a class, you just dyno and they classify you then.

Hey wes, i could probably get her banned from dtr if you want a brittany t free zone!

Back