'Nother New Personal Best...

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
...with this truck anyway. Slowly catching up to my times from the big orange truck. :D Sure was a lot cheaper to get to this point than it was with my 7.3 though. LOL

Went to the 1/8 mile track at Houston Motorsports Park Friday night as some of you may have already seen. :doh: LOL Changed up my nitrous jets some and ended up with a new best in the 1/8: 7.90 @ 85.75.

So since I gained a full mph I decided to hit up Hub City Racey in Hattiesburg, MS Sunday to see what would happen in the 1/4. The track was hooking awesome! Ended up with a new best 1/8 and 1/4.

7.88 @ 85.15mph in the 1/8, 12.51 @ 105.02 in the 1/4! :rockwoot:

Best part was a 1.65 sixty foot! :eek: :rockwoot:

Now the truck is supposed to leave today for Empire Diesel in Iowa for "improvements". :evil

Congratulations Danny! :Cheer:

New personal bests are always fun as long as you drive it home.

Now I might be getting scared when we line up again. LOL Naw I'll just remove the tailgate next time.LOL

You automatic trans folks make us manual trans folks feel slow.

I trapped a full 1 mph faster then you in the 1/4 (forgot my 1/8) yet, I ran a "come on already" 13.9. that was 578hp-ish.

the 1.65 is crazy fast, them for transmissions are geared well.

Danny what does your truck weigh at the track?? Just wondering. I weighed mine again Sunday which was the same as it was Friday night. No tool boxes or extra crud in the cab. Weight with me 7120lbs. This is the normal track weight for mine with about 1/4 tank.

You automatic trans folks make us manual trans folks feel slow.

I trapped a full 1 mph faster then you in the 1/4 (forgot my 1/8) yet, I ran a "come on already" 13.9. that was 578hp-ish.

the 1.65 is crazy fast, them for transmissions are geared well.

exactly why i got rid of my manual truck and go the auto....tired of playing "catch-up"

Back