NW National Diesel Drag Championships

RacinDuallie said:
Heard the Predator box is a pretty decent addition.....

I would like a little more then a 40hp increase. I know SP has a box, and the TS MP-8 is also available. The MP-8 says 50hp, and the SP has 90hp. Of course not sure what the tranny will hold anyway.

Paul

:evil I like that idea of bombing it without telling her :evil

Heh heh imagine the look when she has more new-found power:aiwebs_029: :evil :woohoo:

:poke:

DieselPower makes a box for the Jeep. I have been more than happy with mine on my car, and the power is awesome. I can hook you up with Joe, he's the distributor for the power boxes for North America, Central America, and Australia. It comes with a 3 year warranty, and if you are unhappy with it for any reason at all, they will take it back no questions asked, and give a full refund. Including shipping. The DieselPower box is the only mod I have on my Jetta, and it took almost 3 seconds off my 1/4 mile. They don't have the same one I'm running still available, but the one that is still available, I had for a few months. It was a great little box! Not as much power as the one I have now, but VERY close...Only reason I changed, is because I got the upgrade for free due to my sweet connections!:woohoo:

Let me know if you want more info... I have a magazine article on the box for the Jeep Liberty, I'd be happy to forward it to you in an email. Plus, think about supporting one of the sponsers of the NHRDA.

Check out this thread:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=147259

See you guys next month!

I wonder if PDR or DDP could do something with the injectors on that Jeep? PDR does injectors and a bunch of other stuff for the TDI... ya never know.

Hey PAT T. if you are looking to do some injectors with a TDI let me know. I know we can do the jeep. Afterwards they run like a scawlded ape. We built a Bug that smokes every gas vehicle it has ever been up against.

Back