Pinks All Out Baytown.

I'm curious myself, I hope to have time to figure it out soon but have to get the customers stuff done.
My initial thoughts causing the vibration:
Injector
Timing slipped
Leaking Valves
Inj. pump cam killed

Michael
HRD

Just a timing slip would be awesome...Sucks if that is what it was and you didn't run...but it's better than Pistons.

Michael, damn nice numbers at only 40 psi. I can't wait to see you get that thing dialed in. 9's must be right around the corner for sure!

Zach

the 2 other 4 door dodges were local guys Jeff and Larry both 2wd drives one gray the other black. both ended up breaking also black one lost the output shaft the other I think killed an injector.

Max nice runs man!

Suh-Weet! Pic!!!

Had a blast this weekend in Houston, didn't watch to much racing, but I did have fun!

Tim will chime in later I'm sure, but the first run he had a faster car in the other lane that slammed the brakes right after crossing the line. Tim slammed brakes as well, I think it was an 11.8XX on that pass with a serious brake check and a soft launch.

We then fought battery issues :( When we got the truck cranked for the second pass Tim moved up about 2 spots and a gent popped a motor and oiled the track. Tim killed the truck, and waited, and waited, and waited :bang Once the track was clean it was again started, and moved up one or two spots, just to shut down again due to another oil down. We could not get the truck to crank after that, best guess is a bad battery that was dragging the entire system down.
Man, I didnt even know you were there!

If anyone has videos of diesel running down the track from pinks I will edit a video of just our diesel trucks. Our footage is limited to mine and people that my wife knew running before and after me. Tim, Danny send me some video if you have it. m.kirtley1@gmail.com

This just came out. Got a small clip regarding trucks and diesels from the Baytown event.

Also a heads up the airing for the show is the 21st. Set your DVR.

SPEED.com Videos

Last edited:
DVR Set! Ready to see the Mopars from the Buckner Boys!

1051537645_YL6Xi-XL.jpg

Back