Thanks Bruce for the aWesome intake.

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I got a billet side mount intake from Burce and this thing is super nice. It is perfect. Allowed me to use way more fuel. He is building one for our 6.7 truck now along with a full p&p head with bigger inconel valves. I will post pics when it gets here. And the prices are great.

Pics on the way. My truck will be at commerce this weekend for anyone who wants to check out Bruces work. Before the intake, I could only run tntr on level 3 with flux 3.3s. With the new intake I went to flux 4.5s and tntr level 7. Keep in mind the head is still stock, no porting or polishing on the intake side or exhaust. No upgraded valves either, they are stock also. So the side mount intake was the only change on the head. Bruce is building a complete p&p head with the same intake for Arons 6.7. So we can compare how much the bigger valves and porting will help once we get it on.

Hopefully i will have an intake with me at Commerce so you guys can see one off the truck.

The manifold it in the mail. I sent it out to you Fed X this afternoon. It is the new design with the 3.5" intake on it for the 5.9 .

Sounds great. Cant wait to see it. These things are so pretty its almost sickening to bolt them to nasty engine. LOL.

You cant see much of them on the CR once you get all the fuel lines put on. I can't wait to see what the 6.7 head looks like when it is all done. We will have it with us at the TS race.

Back