Hughson Results

cjohnson

You Bet!
Sounds like Comp Diesel "Moderator' Tom Colesanti won the street class out of 12 trucks, thats the only position I heard about. The only other thing I heard is that Scott (BBD) had some trouble again - maybe electrical, bummer. I think he and John Hamlin from DPS were the only 2 trucks in the mod class.

Sounds like it was a pretty crappy track, but Tom managed to get his 450 hp LOL to the ground better than anyone and got the best hook of the night. If anyone else hears any other results, put them up. Congrats Tom.

Craig

Here are the official results.

8000 lb. Stock Diesel
1 Joshua Card 197'11"
2 Matt Ohair Tuee Tamer 181'0"
3 Joel Bell Get-R-Done 141'11"
4 Josh Pearl 134'4"

8000 lb. Super Street Diesel
1 Tom Colesanti Yankee Express 236'0"
2 Albert Mendes Jr. O. G. 197'9"
3 Dan Black Pony Express 191'7"
4 John Esteves 188'8"
5 Nick D'Amico 187'11"
6 Doug Lindsey Sled Puller 182'2"
7 Matt Lewis Turbonetics Dodge 174'7"
8 Nathan Nottnagel 163'5"
9 Zac Brooks Grocery Getter 155'8"
10 Lance Dirty D Max 149'8"
11 Jack Postma 149'5"
12 Cody Chivers Big Boy Toy 114'5"

8000 lb. Modified Diesel
1 John Hamlin DPS Dually 195'8"
2 Scott Vorhees Big Bad Dodge 186'2"

Congrats Tom & John :woohoo:

So I guess Sara let you do a burnout ? LOL

Is it just me, or does it look like Tom manages to put a whuppin of about 30-40ft on everybody whenever he hooks??? LOL

Congrats Tom, keep winning :D

Billysgoat said:
Is it just me, or does it look like Tom manages to put a whuppin of about 30-40ft on everybody whenever he hooks??? LOL

I was just looking at that. I think I'm gonna get my azz kicked in Redding :(

Justin, I built my truck to run DHRA "Street" class rules.

Kat, she said I could but I can't afford another set of tires...........

Billysgoat, thanks for the compliment, I just got lucky, you know how it goes, I can't believe it did so well with only 450hp:woohoo:

Tcolesanti said:
Justin, I built my truck to run DHRA "Street" class rules.

Kat, she said I could but I can't afford another set of tires...........

Billysgoat, thanks for the compliment, I just got lucky, you know how it goes, I can't believe it did so well with only 450hp:woohoo:

Its amazing what you can do with 450 hp. By the way, you can't afford the tires you have now:ylsuper:

LOL Tom, you need to stop putting 40 feet on the Competition every pull LOL

Some guy did put his truck in the wall on Saturday night at Hughson, lost something that appeared to be an important steering component, hit the wall, then got rearended by the sled, it was gasser trash though.....LOL

Back