puking oil out blowby tube need help

If the oil bypass is stuck what would the oil psi be at the filter? No i didnt change the filter material, i just brake cleaned everything clean

Im looking at a tappet cover here in the shop right now and i dont see how you would change and filter material out, it looks like some metal mesh that could only be washed or flushed out, nothing to really be changed

Could be seeing north of 70-80psi, and I pulled my material out and cleaned real good every now and then.

The turbo could drive high blowby if the seals are going bad. Have you checked it for oil carryover?

I have seen this before! The compressor side of the turbo seal was bad and pressurize the crankcase blow the oil out! This would explain the no blow by at idle may want to look at the turbo alot closer!

Turbo is in excellent condition, no sign of oil in the exhaust, intake, or intake horn. and it has zero play

I've had this problem before. Retorque the head.

It has factory head bolt, what would you retorque them to

Got to ask, are you SURE it's coming from the vent tube? Have you checked the vacuum pump for an oil leak? They are close and it could look like it's coming from the vent tube while driving.

It has factory head bolt, what would you retorque them to[/QUOTE]

I'd start at 105 ft/lbs and see if they move. Use 5 ft/lb increase to around 120 to 125 ft/lbs. There's a retorque procedure here on CompD that most people use. Do a search.

First do a leak down test not a compression test, If thats good Id still look at the turbo the compressor can push air in to the oil and it wont show up in the intake or the exhaust.Most people think when they see alot of blow that its pushing past the rings when its really pushing air into the oil and pan.

Back