thanks for nothin

perhaps you posted on a weekend, or right before a weekend that everyone wsa packin up to go pullin. not everyone sits on the computer 24/7

then it may have simply fell to the bottom of the forum with newer posts

maybe you should have just bumped it up to the top

maybe you should have asked on CF

Alrighty then back to my issue.... When I engage my flux capacitor I get a bright light in the rear view mirror

I have pics on my home computer, I will post them after dinner, im having whamburgers and french cries. Check back late tonight, after all im so popular no lol, and im glad you don't get but hurt I thought you would bann me

I have pics on my home computer, I will post them after dinner, im having whamburgers and french cries. Check back late tonight, after all im so popular no lol, and im glad you don't get but hurt I thought you would bann me

Its VERY difficult to get banned here.

It's easy to be told to man up and quit being a ***** though.
Take your intake horn and shove it up your ass.

Did you remove your silencer ring? I hear that really helps with home made intake horns. That and a smoke switch....you will be top of the Comp D HP list

This is CompD!

07.5 CTD red 2500 4dr 4x4 lwb 6spd man, 2.5 leveling kit, Pro-comp shocks all the way around, 17x8.5 MB Motoring v-drives, 35x12.5 Khumo RD Venture Mt, Stright piped with single 6" stack, Edge J w/Att, egr delete, cold air intake

Your signature clearly makes it appear you are more out for appearance than performance and if you didnt notice....this site has the word "COMPETITION" in its title.

What are you talkin about just for looks, I put 35's and 17" wheels on my truck, that right there must mean its a street queen. Im into gavin a nice lookink and performing truck and I don't need my ego to be patted on the back when I race a corvette like you probably do, you talk about appearances but your sig is a billboard for Muma and Goerend, its one big name drop, I bet you don't even change your oil. I made my own cold air intake, egr cooler and valve delete, custom cut my own stack, made a nearly one-off rear bumper and now a intake horn. So you don't need to tell me this is Competition Diesel, I need to tell you its not Buy Complete Diesel.com, why don't you get back in your own garage

I dont think you kids know who your talking to...themighty6.7 sounds like its gonna kick all your asses

What are you talkin about just for looks, I put 35's and 17" wheels on my truck, that right there must mean its a street queen. Im into gavin a nice lookink and performing truck and I don't need my ego to be patted on the back when I race a corvette like you probably do, you talk about appearances but your sig is a billboard for Muma and Goerend, its one big name drop, I bet you don't even change your oil. I made my own cold air intake, egr cooler and valve delete, custom cut my own stack, made a nearly one-off rear bumper and now a intake horn. So you don't need to tell me this is Competition Diesel, I need to tell you its not Buy Complete Diesel.com, why don't you get back in your own garage

Good for you. I don't see why people are proud of the ability to change oil. Personally I hate that job. So I don't do it. You've picked the wrong group of guys to compare truck cock sizes with.

hehehehe yeah Chris you don't change your own oil- LOL one of the largest Dodge dismantlers on this here board......

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Back