A Great Big Thanks

Billyram

to Dennis and Sheila for hosting such a great event. All so thanks to the CompDiesel staff and the many sponsors that helped put this together in remembrance of our friend Joe Webb.
Awesome!!!

There's just not enough thanks to go around for everyone that made this thing happen....it was just incredible....but we already knew it would be.

Totally agree. I can't wait for next year, and I just got home. Everyone was awesome! Meeting everyone was increadable. Got to put faces with names that we talk to on a regular bases. Dennis opened up his shop to everyone. I loved it. Way to go everyone. Comp D rocked this event. Meeting Timmy reassured to me that he truely is the little brother I'm glad I never had. lol j/k

Thanks guys!

If you think I'm funny...you haven't seen Timmy in a Waffle House. LOL

could I get a order of Bacon

AWESOME EVENT.....
TS ROCKS!!!!
Looking forward to next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....must have been 500 trucks there!!

Hey Thanks To Phil , And And All His Staff , ........yes This This Incudes Tim Bo...for All The Help..great Event ... Great To Meet All That I Did Get To Meet.. For All I Did'nt ....see Yall Next Year .. More Pics And Video To Follow ...lol ......as Long As Its Not Editted .........lol

WHAT A GREAT EVENT:clap:
:thankyou2:
Everyone at TS for putting on a great event and letting us invade your shop.
all the sponsors
the contestants
and EVERYONE FROM COMPDIESEL

Had one hell of a time
was glad to see some old friends and meet some newones.
We will be there next year
robert

Thanks to all. I had a great time and will definitely be back next year.

Hey I want to Thank Phil and Kevin for putting on my Tie Rod sleeves. Thanks also for the tool loaners Billy and the Guy in the Red DMax

Guys and Gals all I can say is...this weekend was Awesome.. For everyone that I didn't get to talk to , Sorry I'll see you in Indy, Where I'm relaxing and racing all weekend.

BUCKSHOT said:
A big thanks from me too

Billy You was taken it slow home?
I wasn't in no hurry. Got home arround 7:30 and hope everyone made it home OK.

DIESEL POWER said:
billy, i wish i could have caught up with ya. maybe next year.
There was quite a bit going on that I couldn't get to meet every one but I saw your truck run. Very quick and you drove it here.

Patrick@DPP said:
Meeting Timmy reassured to me that he truely is the little brother I'm glad I never had. lol j/k

Thanks guys!

Yeah Timmy will do that to ya! LOL last year my sister in law wanted his autograph, thought he was Dale Jr....LOL Bummer I had to miss this years event. But I'll be markin' the calander for the next years event.:evil

Back