any EFR users yet?

Me too, I am praying this S-466 will be a good match with my mods for daily driver...

my only concern is that the turbine wheels might not be sized for our applications... you can go larger on the exhaust housing, and perhaps the light turbine and ball bearing center will allow it to still spool up well while taking advantage of the larger housings

but for a mild street truck, it sounds awful tempting

I am sure Jose at forced inductions has something in the works as well as others...

Last edited:
i know industrial was testing a while back.. but i havent heard much more than that

Tried to get one (9180 with the T4), everyone seems to still be waiting for them, development issues is the line I was given??

Turbo won't be available til May. Only available through a handful of distributors throughout the nation as well. Spoke with Sam from Borg Warner at a few shows this year. Seems to be one heck of a charger. Looking forward to seeing them out there. VERY pricey!!

from what i was told the 475 sized charger lights up as soon if not sooner than a 66 and flows as much as a 480.. sounds to good to be true.. if true it will be changing things for sure

I was quoted well under 3k for one, but like I said, no one could get one so I went another route for now. I might revisit it in May if that is the forecasted date.

from what i was told the 475 sized charger lights up as soon if not sooner than a 66 and flows as much as a 480.. sounds to good to be true.. if true it will be changing things for sure

I don't think they have a EFR in that size yet, the 9180 is a 67.7mm compressor wheel.

(Engineered For Racing)

I would definitely label that as too good to be true but I will admit it has my interest immediately!:evil

Is the 9180 the largest charger of the EFR series planned? I went over to the mentioned sponsor and the pricing beats the snot out of the GTX Garretts these are likely targeted at competing with!

Last edited:

the biggest one isnt even close to the flow of an 80mm , but they do look sweet , I have held a few diff models in my hands .
I don't think they have a EFR in that size yet, the 9180 is a 67.7mm compressor wheel.

(Engineered For Racing)

X2 , decent flow though @ 94lbs per min !!!

Back