My New Truck!... Well not really.. But it might as well be :)

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Figured it was time to start a new thread in a little more positive manner.

If you saw my "Swole Again" thread, you'll k ow that just yesterday RIGHT After we got Everything Just Right, we went to lunch and on the way back I was rollin into it and "POW"!!!!

Turns out it was a twisted Billet input that twisted all the splins out of my torqu converter turbine hub..

Towed back to the shop, luckily only 2 miles away...

Got a Whole new build today... New 300m cryoed Billet I put and a new Garmon converter ( literally brand new.. He's not doing rebuilt cores anymore).
The new Valve Body secrets / updates and such...

So I figured I'd start a Positive thread to hopefully start my new " Good Luck "!

I was begining to feel like Jim Carey in the movie , " The Truman Show "...
Everytime I was the least bit happy with my truck the director would order a some new carnage... lol

Heres the pics from today... I even got to help :)
This way Rick and Jeff can blame me if it breaks!! LOL

Mike towing me back to the shop... lol

5ae0e663.jpg

Twisted Opie Shaft... Not blaming him at all... Me and my Lock Up Switch are very close... lol

654711ef.jpg

8b0681ef.jpg

d52ad358.jpg

Good God that last pic made me throw up in my mouth a little! Thats nuts man. Hope this is the last swolling that takes place for you on your new "good luck" run!

Edit. Pic I'm refering to is the picture with all of your SWOLED parts.

Last edited:
I think the truck isn't right. I've ridden in it today. When he mashes on the accelerator I was seeing white smoke out of both side mirrors. Single exhaust, too. What do you think the problem is?
Also, the rear of the truck was moving around like something is loose in the suspension or something.

Well opie sent the shaft the the right person for " product testing" lol. I think its more like military school for parts with swole!! If he cant break them they might live threw the war!!! Lol

Mike and Rick found a tranny line that show some wear and was going to fail soon... Mike replacing it for me...

c4811277.jpg

Now here is the awesome part... Rick and Sticky (Kyle) wanted to see have fast they can install a tranny....

From the stand to COMPLETELY INSTALLED.. shafts and skid plates and all was only 19 Mins!!! And that was with a 1 min interuption with a delivery that I just unloaded for them....

06cdba2a.jpg

02147ddc.jpg

59f52afe.jpg

1cb43897.jpg

Back