Pulling tires

2Tone12V

My opinion is the STS', BFG AT, and General Tires are the best 3. This is listening to the guys that have been around a while.
My question is. As long as you have one of those 3. Does it really matter? I don't think it does.

Stay off me about this thread already happening. Thought there was one but I couldn't find it. Start a poll for me. Don't know how.

Run an sts and a BFG at on one side in the back, and a general and an sts on the other side in the back. And cuts up front.

depends on power, what kinda trucks are you looking at? cut tires wouldn't work on most workstock trucks, too much bite... imo

My opinion is the STS', BFG AT, and General Tires are the best 3. This is listening to the guys that have been around a while.
My question is. As long as you have one of those 3. Does it really matter? I don't think it does.

Stay off me about this thread already happening. Thought there was one but I couldn't find it. Start a poll for me. Don't know how.

I heard a rumor your gonna be out this year.:poke:

I heard a rumor your gonna be out this year.:poke:
You got it.
I'd like to see 3.0 trucks run cut tires. For now going to run 6 BFG's.

Forget cut tires. Thats a whole other discussion. Talking about dot's.
Seems BFG's are preferred but it really doesn't matter. Thought so lol

If you were going to be GIVEN 6 brand new bfg's. Would you pull off and sell your brand new STS? That will put it in perspective better for you. Seems to me they are better anyways.

Last edited:
You got it.

If you were going to be GIVEN 6 brand new bfg's. Would you pull off and sell your brand new STS? That will put it in perspective better for you. Seems to me they are better anyways.

where you gonna run, ky.?

Side note if anyone has any mud terrains 35" let me know, needing 6 of them atleast half tread.

You got it.

I'll take your sts tires if they are 35"

My answer is.
photo-35-5.jpg

photo-39-4.jpg

i know a guys that got a set of 6 STS's for sale. i think they might be 33's. maybe kevin (01 ppump) will chime in and give a correct size.

Back