Side entrance manifold, W/A system

little6cylinder

Everything is "fixable"
I'm selling the W/A system off my race truck. We are doing something a little different so I don't need this anymore. The complete system has less then 1000 miles on it. I made 864hp at 5500ft elevation on this system at 85 psi. Its all custom and fits very nicely. The cooler itself is a Frozen Boost type 12 that we customized for mounting and piping requirements. It has a V-band inlet and comes with the mount which bolts around the shock tower. All the joints are either V-bands or high quality boots with cables on either side. The manifold is all 3/16 or 1/8" with a 3.5" V-band inlet. All the piping is 3.5" aluminum. The fenders require trimming battery relocation. Asking $3000. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, John

80976327.jpg

7BE46A09.jpg

8A97EC4B.jpg
15E1995D.jpg
AE3060EB.jpg
EB5CD5E7.jpg
9D4B2479.jpg
6FEBA20D.jpg

Thanks, for anyone interested I can weld bungs in for water injection, nitrous, or whatever else. Right now it has one in the manifold for a reference line to the pump and another for the boost gauge. The manifold is powder coated so I'd rather weld in the aluminum to keep everything nice.

Here's how it spools at 5500 ft. It blew a boot not long after the 1/8th. This was before the cables were on the piping.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c--Sf7C3CY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]97 Dodge Cummins vs 04 Dodge Cummins - YouTube[/ame]

Yea, this is the one that I had the build thread on. Would you want the V-band and the pipe that runs around the shock tower? If you made a small pipe you could still run an air/air in the stock location.

I have 2 air to to water coolers welded together in front of the radiator. 3 1/2 aluminum piping. Do you have to go around the front spring or is there room to make it under the master cylinder? I'm real interested in this

Edit: p pump 24v also
from phone

Last edited:
You could probably fit everything in the engine compartment if you don't run any abs. The fender pipe was the only way to retain all the factory components. Just required some trimming and moving the battery(mine was already in the bed).

How much for just the manifold. No piping. I'm sure I could figure something out

from phone

Thanks, I only got to run it for one event this year and the track closed. We couldn't keep intercooler boots on (that's why we did the cables). Plus we were still breaking in the new engine so the fuel was turned way down. But blowing the boot not long after the 1/8 it ran 12.0 at 112 with a 1.65 60ft. And made 864hp.

With the 66 over 83 it made over 80psi (gauge wasn't big enough) and post intercooler was still nice and cold when I came back to the pits. ~60 With a heat gun on the charge pipes. This was my first W/A system and I couldn't believe the difference in spool up.

I'm sorry i dont mean to come off of topic but what is the crankcase ventilation system you are running? also does it drain back to the oil pan? nice work on everything in the pictures by the way!!

We had a custom can made from Peterson fluid systems. It has 4 -12 inlets going to the can. 1 off the front cover, 1 blocked off, and the 2 off the tappet cover. Then it has a -6 drain to put the oil back in. Works GREAT! Doesn't leak a drop!

Back