Heads Up on BBI Injectors!

BrianAtSmarty

SmartyResource
A heads up guys and gals on BBI INJECTORS!

Have you been wishing for a set of BBI injectors and waiting for when the time is right? The time is now!
Big Bang Injection is offering a staggering discount off of any set of injectors. This Discount gives you a HUGH savings. Look Here! Source Automotive - Injectors
Not a bad Christmas present. BBI stage 1’s are an injector that are capable of running anywhere between 288 rwhp and up to 815 rwhp as tested on Source Automotives Mustang dyno. The difference depends on peripheral hardware and ELECTRONICS! Change your Smarty setting for a mild mannered driver you can turn your kid loose with safely. Add a little more from the Smarty to get a good daily driver rig capable of improved fuel mileage and some good fun, then, to a good efficient economical trailer toter rig with reasonable egt and awesome towing power. Then up your hardware and drivetrain capabilities, adjust your settings to something that gets down the track respectably that you can be proud of. All from the same injector. A good all around injector capable of operating under a wide range. An injector you can use on a totally stock truck and adjust your electronics accordingly, to a truck with twins, dual CP3’s, and the works. And for those wanting the Stage 4’s, (total bad azz competition stix that will deliver an amazing amount of fuel) you will get a Humongous savings of One Thousand, Three Hundred, and Ten Bucks off of the normal price. (BBI 2’s and BBI 3’s are also available at this HUGH discount. That gives you a lot more cash to spend on your mighty Cummins for other necessary things. However this offer is for a limited time. New Years Eve guys! Contact us before New Years Eve! At the close of business 5 pm Pacific time on New Years Eve this sale is over. Also keep in mind the sale is only going to go on as long as inventory lasts.
BBI Injectors ARE available for all 5.9 Cummins Common Rail trucks
These injectors are BRAND NEW, not re-manufactured nor refurbished. NO CORES REQUIRED! Another plus right there! Dodge Ram Parts - Diesel Performance Products - Source Automotive
is the only dealer stocking BIG BANG INJECTORS at this time. Feel free to go to the Source website for more info on BBI injectors. Info, and pricing. But remember to take the the discount off of the price between now and New Years Eve. Also, They accept all major credit cards. And, Dealer inquiries are welcome !
Ok! We are going to do one better. Those of you who have already purchased BBI injectors and who have paid the normal price and have just read this are are probably saying, “Shoot! I wish I had waited. I could have saved several hundred bucks. Well, here is what we are going to do. We are going to get you in on this deal too to show our appreciation, and NOT leave you out in the cold !.. You didn’t miss out guys. What you need to do is contact me before 5 pm Pacific time New Years Eve. A pm would suffice. Or contact Dodge Ram Parts - Diesel Performance Products - Source Automotive
. Monday December 31’st is the deadline..................

Read more about BBI’s here:

BBI 1 Dyno Results

BBI Injector Graphs

Big-Bang-Injector-Certificate

To Order, try here! Contact Source Automotive - Source Automotive
Direct your tech questions to Bill!

Who is BBI? Is there a name to go with the product? Where are they from? Is Smarty affiliated with them being you are pimping them?

I believe they are from Austria that's about all I know.

No sir! Absolutely not!

You say that as if its a bad thing:bang Why dont you just spell this out instead of making us ask a 1000 questions.
Where are they from?
What are their credentials?
What nozzles are they using?
"SS" bodies being used?
New injectors or remans?
EDM, extruded hone, both?
I love their add about how they have set the bar so high blah blah blah but nothing technical to support any of it.

I believe they are from Austria that's about all I know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We at SmartyResource would like to introduce you to Big Bang Injection.
BBI Injectors are here to DOMINATE the Common Rail Injector world.

ABOUT US
Big Bang Injection was formed at the request of accomplished engine software tuning guru Marco , of MADS Electronics, SMARTY fame. After extensive testing and research of existing aftermarket performance
injector options, none were found to be built to an acceptable standard when utilized in an extreme performance application. Marco clearly saw a need in the aftermarket, for a top shelf injector with consistencies, tolerances and calibrations, as good as and better than OEM quality. Unable to locate a suitable existing product, Marco sought out the best of the best, leaders in the field of Common
Rail Fuel Injection Technology. Two years later, after thousands of dynamometer runs, and tens of thousands of street driven miles, we are READY. Big Bang Injection has come to market with every intention to dominate. We did not come here to "play", nor do we intend to "compete".
We are here, ready to dominate the aftermarket performance Common Rail Injector Industry. Big Bang Injection has raised the bar, so HIGH, it's now out of the reach of the competition. That was and is our intention. Set the
bar SO high, that everyone else must jump, to even imagine touching the new industry standards set by BBI, which all other players must now be measured. See for yourself, that we are not just blowing smoke. We are sure you will enjoy our products as much as we do!

Advantages
Common rail electronically controlled injectors are extremely complicated. They are built at the limits of modern manufacturing technology. These injectors have higher durability requirements than any other part of a modern diesel engine. Bosch has designed its injectors to make billions of injection cycles over their lifetime. Therefore they have responded to a multitude of challenges such as: cavitation erosion, tribological stress, particle erosion, functional behavior and so on. They really are a masterpiece of European engineering.

Every adjustment parameter, every single piece (even the smallest) inside the injector, has its own function to meet all these challenges. We believe we are the first company modifying injectors, that really understands how the injector works. Achieving the maximum output in performance, without harming the long term , separates our products from others. We are the only supplier capable of improving the nozzles, as well as the internals of the injector, essential for getting maximum power on racing applications.

Our Injectors

We offer 4 different stages of injectors to fit your needs.

Stage 1
Nozzle flow rate of 78l/h/100bar --> 30% increase compared to stock. These injectors are capable of up to 700rwhp. We've found NO reason to run injectors smaller than Stage 1. Injection quantity reduction is a simple adjustment, thanks to the Smarty. Decrease fuel quantity to satisfy the needs of your current set up, or crank it up to 700 RWHP.

Stage 2
Nozzle flow rate of 103l/h/100bar --> 72% increase compared to stock. These injectors are capable of up to 1000rwhp. Dual hi-pressure CP3 injection pumps are required to achieve this power level. Twin turbochargers are recommended. You can also use these injectors with minimal engine modifications on the lower performance levels of Smarty. Decrease fuel quantity to satisfy the needs of your current set up, or crank it up to 1000 RWHP.

Stage 3
Nozzle flow rate of 120l/h/100bar --> 100% increase compared to stock. These injectors are capable of above & beyond 1000rwhp. Dual hi-pressure CP3 injection pumps are required. Should only be used with twin turbos.

Stage 4
Nozzle flow rate of 144l/h/100bar --> 140% increase compared to stock. Injector output with changed setup --> 163% increase compared to stock. (full load injection 1600bar/1700µs). The higher the rpm, the higher the difference in performance! For extreme competition projects
only. The complete injector set up is altered in our stage 4 series of injectors. These injectors are designed to get the
maximum amount of fuel, in the shortest amount of time, into the combustion chamber. Be careful! These injectors are not real easy to control. These internal alterations add the advantages of better engine response and maximum performance at high rpm. These internal body design changes can be added to our Stage 1, 2 & 3 injectors by specialrequest.

One question that is asked about BBI Injectors!
Q: Why don't your Injectors have the Injector rattle like other injectors do?
A: Because we know the real reason for the rattle. You will never ever hear it, guaranteed.

sales@smartyresource.com

Just ordered a few sets of stage 4's, I'll let you guys know how I like them.

Just ordered a few sets of stage 4's, I'll let you guys know how I like them.

Big Bang Injection is offering a staggering discount off of any set of injectors. This Discount gives you a HUGH savings.

How do you see the price with the discount?

Back