05 RCLB 4x4 Project Truck For Sale

Worstenemy453

2005 Dodge 2500. RCLB. Cummins of course, auto.

Truck has 300,000 miles, all original.

The transmission is relatively done. Truck will drive normal on the highway but coming to lights and stops the truck needs to be shut down and restarted to get the trans to shift.

The engine is all original. The injectors seem to be completely done which after 300K, i dont blame them. Truck currently is not starting and is being diagnosed at Strokers Unlimited, in King George, VA. Early signs point to injectors but nothing solid just yet. Should have an answer Friday. Also the valve cover gasket is leaking quite a bit of oil.

The truck was running a few months ago but in its current condition it was parked of course. Body is in pretty good shape. Dented but i dont believe there is any rust.

I will be getting the truck cleaned up and taking some good pictures hopefully be the end of the weekend.

Fair Retail KBB says $14K, Rough NADA Trade In is $10,000.
Looking for $9500 OBO.

2005 Dodge 2500. RCLB. Cummins of course, auto.

Truck has 300,000 miles, all original.

The transmission is relatively done. Truck will drive normal on the highway but coming to lights and stops the truck needs to be shut down and restarted to get the trans to shift.

The engine is all original. The injectors seem to be completely done which after 300K, i dont blame them. Truck currently is not starting and is being diagnosed at Strokers Unlimited, in King George, VA. Early signs point to injectors but nothing solid just yet. Should have an answer Friday. Also the valve cover gasket is leaking quite a bit of oil.

The truck was running a few months ago but in its current condition it was parked of course. Body is in pretty good shape. Dented but i dont believe there is any rust.

I will be getting the truck cleaned up and taking some good pictures hopefully be the end of the weekend.

Fair Retail KBB says $14K, Rough NADA Trade In is $10,000.
Looking for $9500 OBO.

If you're pushing a lot of oil out the valve cover you may have bigger problems than just injectors, possibly a broken ring.
glws

Ill negotiate on the price. Haven't checked blow by or anything just yet. I haven't touched it. Will be taking a look at everything Friday hopefully.

Just talked with Adam, its not blowing a ton, but just enough to coat everything. The truck was a daily driver until a month or two ago because the trans was acting up of course.

In for pictures. The trans shifting sounded like mine when the fan clutch failed. Unplugged the fan and trans acted perfect.

I should have pics soon, im quite a bit from the truck on a suspended license so i have to get someone to do it for me. lol. good times. I should have some today or tomorrow.

I will have pictures up tomorrow hopefully. Depending on where the buyer is and what they offer, i might be willing to pay shipping or half of shipping of the truck to the buyer. I have a buddy that does hauling that could handle it. Thanks for being patient while i get pics.

image2_zps47e304b0.jpeg

image1_zps2eb17548.jpeg

Dodge6_zpsbb41a066.jpg

Dodge3_zpsd4324a8a.jpg

Dodge2_zps61e83b41.jpg

image_zpsc4b3d67c.jpeg

Dodge3_zpsd4324a8a.jpg

Dodge5_zps0ea6c6b3.jpg

Dodge1_zps5b7f24d6.jpg

Obviously uncleaned. When the rain lets off itll get cleaned up. Make some offers, im reasonable. Price is just a starting point. I need it gone.

King George, VA. If you are interested text me. I can arrange delivery and depending on location which you are relatively close, if the offer is ok ill pay for delivery.

If someone has a set of injectors i can borrow ill get the old girl started and get yall some more info.

I cant figure out how to edit a post but if you send me injectors ill get them back to you within a week or so. Just need them long enough to get a vid of her running and show any blow by and what not. She was parked when it was cold out so im going to diesel 911 the fuel and see if it could just be gelled too.

Im negotiable as i said. I can also get the buyer any parts they want cheap. Injectors, built trans, whatever. I have the hook ups.

I would entertain pulling the Driveline and selling just a roller too.

Last edited:
Back