Custom race twins for sale.

longhorn859

Brap.
Selling the twins off my race truck. Going to include a lot of parts to make it work for your application so whoever buys will get quite a deal.

The turbo's consist of a 75/96/1.10 t6 triple ball bearing comp turbo on the manifold and a billet 4.1in inducer, 6in exducer compressor wheel HX82 with a G-trim turbine and a 41cm housing. Both turbo's are freshly rebuilt with new bearings to run this year.

The manifold is a custom header setup that is drilled each cylinder for a data logger. It was built with 1-5-3 to go into one collector and 6-2-4 to go in the other. Each firing order bank is wastegated with 50mm wastegate's which will be included as well as block off plates.

Two piping kits will be included, one kit setup to run without a t-4 to t-6 spacer on the manifold and setup for a spearco on a 2nd gen. This piping kit has both wastegates off the manifold ran into the hot pipe and another 50mm wastegate port to wastegate the hotpipe itself. This kit has bungs for nitrous.

The other piping kit is setup to run no intercooler with a 4in intake plenum. There is a t4-t6 spacer on the manifold and the hotpipe is not wastegated. The boost between stages has a 45mm wastegate flange and includes a turbomart high boost wastegate. This piping kit also has bungs for water injection/nitrous.

No expense spared on any of these parts, we wanted the best stuff on the market and we were hoping to make 2000hp on the engine dyno but ended up breaking the billet cam on the first pull.

Here are some pictures, I'm sure this is confusing to some people so feel free to pm/call me if you have questions:

IMAG0067_zpsyhy9uvmb.jpg

IMAG0062_zpswmc3hsxq.jpg

IMAG0061_zpszw0jl5ne.jpg

Enginedyno_zps9f9cbcd0.jpg

$8000 for everything

I understand this is a lot of money to have sitting around. Open to offers on 12v or 6.7 cr parts plus cash or whatever plus cash.

Feel free to tell me to quit clustering up your for sale thread, but how well did that 96 wheel spool? Really high stall?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Feel free to tell me to quit clustering up your for sale thread, but how well did that 96 wheel spool? Really high stall?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

No problem, ask away! It spooled fine. But ball bearing might be different than journal. Yes I have a really high stall converter.

Ok, I have been asked a lot about what my bottom dollar is...I would let all of this go for $7000 right now. If you have parts plus cash that is ok with me too.

Why do people still ask bottom dollar? Its like a slap in the face.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So, is that plenty of support for the primary? Does it not need as much support, since everything is welded and V-band clamped?

It has another heim that goes to the top of the head. If you click on the picture on the dyno cart, you can see it.

Bump...remember this comes with a piping kit to work with a spearco for you crazy street truck guys. I think this would actually be a blast on the street personally.

I keep clicking on this to look at the pics of awesome. Bump

Back