Dyno tuned my 06 at fleece

FIRST GEN. JAKE

Well ain't posted on the forums in ages. Took my 06 cr up to fleece couple weeks ago. S467.7 fmw steed mani jgs 40 mm gate. Bout 60 psi. Ikt 180 nozzles. ii dual pumps. Done I believe was 796 iirc bout 3rd pull. Throwed more timing at it and we got it to hit 833/1590 on tune 5. Dynoed 733 on tune 3.
4d30ff1f274721d7100d2096941408b6.jpg
I don't have a pic of the sheet with all 3 pulls on my phone at the moment. https://vimeo.com/107005709 I believe she's got more in her. Completely stock rotating assembly. Heads never even been off. Gunna try a shot of nitrous next and see what she has to say about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't complain one bit about 830+HP on a 68mm charger! Don't spray it, you know where that leads.

These are exactly the numbers I will be looking for when I finally upgrade to a 467, very nice!! :clap:

Yea I'm happy with the numbers. It was right where I expected and hoped to be based on other numbers with similar setups. I know Trisha finke black truck did 822 with same charger and a single fleece pump. (Her charger might even be the fleece 68 I can't remember) I know it's playing with fire to run nitrous but it's more or less just one of those things I want to do it once to see what it'll do. Like to see 1,000 on a single just once on the dyno. Be kinda cool.

I did the same setup for a friend of mine 07 5.9, studs/pushrod/springs/original gasket, steed mani/box 467, exergy 100%, exergy 12mm single pump, and it did 780 hp but 10 psi lower than street. So being that it had a forged wheel, we ghetto fogged it just to see. and it did 992 hp and 1870 tq. Just one time though. It ran 11.4 at 119 fuel only. So you are doing pretty good on stock rods..lol

Last edited:
I did the same setup for a friend of mine 07 5.9, studs/pushrod/springs/original gasket, steed mani/box 467, exergy 100%, exergy 12mm single pump, and it did 780 hp but 10 psi lower than street. So being that it had a forged wheel, we ghetto fogged it just to see. and it did 992 hp and 1870 tq. Just one time though. It ran 11.4 at 119 fuel only. So you are doing pretty good on stock rods..lol
The perfect street truck setup here. My brother has the same setup but dual pumps. 833/1520 at the wheels and he drives it to work every day.

That 1,000 hp is so tempting to try for once lol. I drive mine to work, pull trailer with it etc. took it to beech bend the other night to run 1/4 but was having trouble spoiling on line. How big of a pain is it for this set up to spoil brake boosting at a dead stop? I know it's a s400 but damn this thing seems hard to spool for only a 67.7. Had small leak around grid heater which I fixed with a delete and new gaskets. Still hard to spool. Changed gate springs thinking gate was creeping open with no boost to hold shut. Still didn't help. Seemed to have slight drive pressure leak. Tightened turbo to manifold nuts up a bit. Still didn't seem to help. Pressure tested charge side. No boost leaks. Truck romps once it's spoiled but it has me stumped. I got a stiffer spring to try and might replace manifold gasket see what it does

Went from a 1.10 turbine housing to a .90 housing and helped my spool-up tremendously. 1.10 works great on the 6.7L but the .90 works better on a 5.9L. Just talking street, not track racing here.

Spool up on the line difficulty is tune related. I spooled my 75/96/.90 with ease. My 71 flashed to 23 psi even quicker.

Its not. Its the tune. I can easily spool mine to 20psi at the line and I've got a 300rpm tighter than stock converter.

These are exactly the numbers I will be looking for when I finally upgrade to a 467, very nice!! :clap:

Not to jack your thread but I'll be testing the limits of my new 467.7 in the next week or so. My little charger finally let go over the weekend so new billet wheel 467.7 and Steed Speed mani were ordered yesterday. I have very high hopes of making close to the same numbers you did. :evil

Back