Wtb 47re shift linkage for b&m shifter

madmikeismad

So mad
I literally need everything to connect the cable to the trans. Who can hook me up?

This is the shifter in question

078f55cd437b28eaebbdb477ace810f4.jpg

Thank you.

Bump. I'd even be happy if someone could point me in the right direction.

Take the part # of your shifter or get on summitracing.com and find that shifter you have in there catalog.. call them with that part number and tell them you need the linkage kit for the shifter. You will want the TF727 transmission version as that is what most typically use and adapt to fit the 47rh, 47re, and 48re.

Take the part # of your shifter or get on summitracing.com and find that shifter you have in there catalog.. call them with that part number and tell them you need the linkage kit for the shifter. You will want the TF727 transmission version as that is what most typically use and adapt to fit the 47rh, 47re, and 48re.

Looks like I'm getting this, as its the only part# that even looks like the right thing.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/bmm-10497/overview/

Thats it.. im assuming you have the cable for it? You may have to grind etc on the main bracket to get it to fit the trans pan correctly and line up with the bolt holes. Also the bracket bolts are probably the wrong thread I would just recomend taking your pan bolt to fastenal and getting on .25" to .50" longer.

Last edited:
Thats it.. im assuming you have the cable for it? You may have to grind etc on the main bracket to get it to fit the trans pan correctly and line up with the bolt holes. Also the bracket bolts are probably the wrong thread I would just recomend taking your pan bolt to fastenal and getting on .25" to .50" longer.

I started another thread on it. I called B&M about it. They told me it flat out won't work. I kinda want to get it anyways, as long as the lever for the trans is the right length/ratio, then I can make the bracket work.

It will work there are many of us running them with the exact same components in that kit you posted link too.. Some modifying may be needed on the cable bracket if running aftermarket deep pan.. Tf727 is damn near same design as a 47rh-48re based trans.

That's what I was hoping, I ordered it anyways lol. As long as the lever is the right ratio, I can make any bracket work

Back