New Built 24V P7100 or VP Engine....Plus Big Boy Parts In Here.....Free Ship..

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
For Sale: New big power build never been fired. 2002 ISB 24V Storm block motor for sale.

This is a long for sale add I may have repeated myself a few times but least you know what your getting in the sale. I will add pictures here this weekend and PM me your phone # if you want to talk on the phone.

Originally the motor came from a 2002 Ram 2500 2WD truck. Truck was totaled by a huge oak tree crushing the cab and bed in 2006. The truck had 32K original mile's so I snatched it up. Great foundation using a seasoned but low mile engine to build from.

Stupid amount of hours of careful planning and attention was given on this build from Randy's Engine & Machine and myself.

All parts were triple checked, sized, balanced and rechecked for clearance’s with intent to spin this motor to 5500+ rpms.

This engine can be used with a P7100 or a VP truck your choice. I have both case and covers available. Currently its setup for new built 13mm P-pump which is also available to go with this.

Here is my build list.

New Mahle Steel Monotherm Pistons & Mahle ring package 24V .020" over with .075" reliefs, 48.6 cc's, late 04.5+ bowl

New billet Crower Rods, relieved and balanced at factory to clear aftermarket cams. All work done by Crower. ARP 625 rod bolts.

NEW HAMILTON CAM 215/232 = .319/.339 108 LSA

New Haisley billet cam gear retainer

New CR Tappets Wider #3947759

New Gorilla Girdle with 12mm Haisley H-11 extended main studs thru girdle.

Cam Bearings OEM modified set of 7

Haisley .105 Fire Ring Modified OEM Cummins 24 head gasket set.

New 14MM Haisley H-11 head studs

New ZZ Fab Polished Intake ( Intake Shelf Removed )

New Hamilton extreme duty pushrods

New Hamilton 110 lb Valve Springs

New billet front case cover "Jesse at Eatsoot"

New billet tappet cover with o-ring seal "Jesse at Eatsoot"

New billet freeze plug's on passenger side "Jesse at Eatsoot"

New billet rear freeze plug "Jesse at Eatsoot"

New adjustable p-pump gear "Jesse at Eatsoot"

New King race main bearings STD

Main studs 14MM Extra Long Haisley H-11 "Extend thru Gorilla Girdle"

New Cummins oil pickup tube and gasket

New OEM Cummins OIL PUMP

New Cummins OEM oil cooler and gaskets. The expensive one $400

New Cummins oil cooler filter body

OEM Cummins front crank seal.

OEM Cummins rear main seal

New Cummins front case cover to engine gasket

24 new bronze valve guides installed

12 New valve seals exhaust - GREEN

12 New valve seal intake -YELLOW

24 New over sized valve seats exhaust

24 OEM exhaust valves (Inconell better for high egt's)

TOTAL PARTS= Depressing :hehe:

MACHINE WORK - BLOCK WORK: Sorry scope of work list is not in order but you get the idea.

Assemble & SIM test short block

BORE Block .020" over

Final hone with torque plate and studs to 150 ft lbs.
Final cylinder wall finish 26 RA to meet spec for Monotherm piston's.
Final bore size after hone 4.0378"

Line bore all cam journals for cam bearings

Hot tank and clean block

Drill & Tap for 14MM H-11 Haisley head studs

Drill & Tap main cap's to fit 14MM

Install 7 modified cam bearings

Line hone with 14mm main studs

MAGNFLUX BLOCK

Install cam gear W/ TIMING PLATE ON BACK so it can be used for a VP if you wanted too.

Freeze plug delete on head / Tap for 3/4" NPT brass pipe plugs

Mill deck on block has a nice RA finish

Stamp oil pan for Gorilla girdle

CRANKSHAFT:

Clean & Polish Crankshaft
Tig Weld Crank Gear
Magnaflux Crank
Balance Crank with CWT 5000 machine for 5500 RPM's

Recheck balance on Crower Rods and Monotherm Pistons

Full ported and fire ringed 24V cylinder head with stock intake shelf removed for ZZ Fab custom intake. Fully loaded with rockers and metal rocker tips no plastic.

CYLINDER HEAD MACHINE WORK: Again scope of work list is not in order but you get the idea.

Hot tank and clean head

Magnaflux Head

Machine and install 24 new bronze guides

Machine and install 24 new oversize valve seats .

Performance valve grind for 24 NEW OEM exhaust valves

Mill head flat

Mill intake off drill and tap for ZZ FAB INTAKE

Full race porting with intake shelf removed

Cut for .105" Haisley Fire Rings to both head and block.

Ream head for 14MM studs

TOTAL PARTS COST: Stupid

TOTAL LABOR COST: Stupid

TOTAL PARTS AND LABOR: Really Stupid $

Everything crated, insured and shipped to your business address in the lower 48 $15,990. OBO

Only trades I am interested in is a perfectly clean 4 door 2008-15 F250 or F350 4X4 single wheel gas or diesel, manual or auto. I'm going to swap a compounded 6.7 CR Cummins and a built 4R100 auto. I'm picky about this canidate. It must be dent free and interior spotless or you have such a great price so I can afford to paint the whole truck. If it has engine or trans issues that's even better :Cheer:

Motor is carfully assembled currently but awaits the head to be torqued. I have another brand new Haisley .105 fire rings and gasket set that will go with it. This way the new owner can pull the head and inspect all the parts installed above for yourself prior to running. Or finish torque the head, set the valves and run it. Motor is completely sealed and ready to run expect the head studs are currently at 50 ft lbs awaiting final torque from new owner or myself. Entire motor is shrink wrapped and clean and ready for shipping. I will have it shrink wrapped one more time prior to sealing the crate.

I can and will pull the head and oil pan in front of a serious buyer prior to them picking it up from my shop located in Michigan City, IN 46360

I do prefer to sell my engine complete and see someone from here give it hell and enjoy it. If I get tired of seeing it around or there is more interest in parts I'll start to part it out. See bottom of add for additional big boy parts to this engine build for sale. :evil I have to many irons in the fire and want to focus on a few other builds in process. This is quality build and huge time saver for someone here.

New Parts that were going to go with this build for sale separate I will put into another for sale ad or buy from here:

New 13mm P7100 pump auto gov, built by Seth just before leaving DPE to start his new shop. Quick rate cam, New Bosch 13mm plungers, billet DV holders .093", custom DV's, Schied adjustable fuel plate, modified AFC for compounds, Fuel plate test bench numbers 540cc to 930 cc's, bead finish. No brackets of shut off solenoid included $3,250 shipped no core

New Waterman 500 fuel pump driven off front cover. Pump only with #12 A&N fittings. $475 shipped.

Used 24 valve P pump conversion lines .093" Good shape $400 shipped

New stainless .093" straight lines extra length for runner style manifold they have the tall nuts on the pump side. $300 shipped

New 24V Regular Style Fluid Dampener works with billet cover $390 shipped

T4 24 Valve Polydyne Individual Tubular Header (BAE). Ceramic coated added by Polydyne. $975 shipped

BNIB Garrett GTX4294R with a T4 1.01 housing. $2,550 shipped

Tons more to list yet to include turbos, polished and balanced 6.7 cranks ready to go. Also I may part with some clean low mile 6.7 blocks and some performance injector's from my arsenal.

UPS comes to my shop daily and I can ship the parts quickly and packaged very well. Paypal, cash, check or money order accepted funds must clear my account prior to shipment. Motor and parts can be viewed almost any day of the week if someone is serious about buying any of this.

:thankyou2:

Chris

I heard talk of you building something insane, was this the engine you were gonna use? Glws, hellofa engine there.

Man I wish you would of had these parts a while ago. They shouldn't last long at these prices, glws!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test

IMG_4148_zpsdd40cc7c.jpg
[/URL]

I heard talk of you building something insane, was this the engine you were gonna use? Glws, hellofa engine there.

:lolly: Thanks! No this engine was going to be for my drag truck build. After much debate with myself I'm building a different engine at much higher power level.

I have a truck that I have been rebuilding from a great long time member on here. Its a hoot and get's alot of people laughing and pointing at me while driving it almost everywhere. That is till I pull a lever and stomp the skinny :evil Details coming soon!

This is what I originally built for this motor for. Lots of rpms, water and :nos: injection. However I feel adding an air to water cooler will give me some protection in case a turbo chits the bed. Now I'm building custom Precision chargers compound them to an air to water inter cooler. Still having water and nitrous for giggles.

Pictures show alot of the items for sale also.

102_0396_zps32483995.jpg
[/URL]

102_0395_zps2b483627.jpg
[/URL]

102_0392_zpsdf501725.jpg
[/URL]

Bump for a good seller.

Chris, what are the three items above the hydroboost setup on the firewall in the last picture?

I wish I could stop licking my computer screen... :D

GLWS!

Omg!! Pure sex right there!

Thanks Guys!!!

Bump for a good seller.

Chris, what are the three items above the hydroboost setup on the firewall in the last picture?

Thanks Jesse. They are actuated valves we use in some of our cryogenic equipment we build:lolly:. I use them to proportionally control my nitrous, water or CO2 setup as needed. They are also extremely reliable at low temp's, and high pressure's. They will fail close and reliably open or close when asked too IE:e-stop, fault or high/low limit.

Shrouding. Or un-shrouding rather.

You got it. Un-shrouding of the valve to promote better flow numbers. It is supposed to also help limit stress cracks around the seat areas.

Back