Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Vehicles For Sale
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Vehicles For Sale Vehicles Only! No Parts!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 09:02 PM   #1
Kustum_kid

Name: Kustum_kid
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
2003 F350 Fummins Street/Pull Truck

Never really thought I would sell this thing but, times change and I would like to see someone use it. Here you can buy a pulling truck that you dont need to trailer to the pulls, just drive it like I do! The truck started life as a 2003 F-350 Super Duty, cab and chassis with 90,000 miles on it (aprox 2000 miles on the build). It was a 2wd truck from florida. I did the 2006 front end conversion to it using all new parts, and HID/led lighting. The wheelbase is very long (176" to be exact). If you look close you will see the reese class 5 hitch mount is only about 6" from the rear tire! I chopped the frame down to put the 8' flatbed on it. In the front is a high pinion dana 60 with 35 spline axles and a yukon air zip locker, transfer case is a ford 271 with a dodge input shaft and a new chain, rear is a dana 80 with 37 spline shafts, rebuilt with a new eaton posi unit. All suspension is new, procomp leafs 4" lift, rancho 9000 adjustable shocks, adjustabe HD track arm ect... truck does not bounce when pulling. Custom articulating ladder bar (so it don't bind when street driving), suspension stops in the rear, custom pulling hitch ect... 35" BFG's on ultra wheels with 2" spacers in the rear. Bed is a Martin custom aluminum 8x8 flatbed with all led lighting. 80 gallon tank/toolbox on the bed with a 3 gallon sump on the frame (to ensure no fuel starvation under hard acceleration). Motor: (short block done by UCF) 12v block .040 over, 6.7 crank, 12v rods, ARP studs, custom mahle 24v pistons, industrial injection race head, fire ringed, (race port job on intake side when shelf was removed), stainless joker side draft intake, custom lightweight beehive springs with tool steel retainers, custom camshaft, manton 7/16 push rods, jd adjustable pump gear and billet front cover, maxed 215 pump done by Seth Farrell, CPP conversion lines, Weston 7x12 injectors, DTT assassin pump with custom bypass, custom stainless header coated inside and out, Barder billet 366 turbo with .81 gated T4 housing, huge 4" thick custom intercooler, 47re trans suncoast billet input and ouput shafts, billet drum, DPC converter, suncoast valvebody ect... I used a hyd pump out of a F600 for the steering and it turns the big tires with one finger! Truck has a 1997 dodge harness and computer. It works just like original, down to the tow haul button on the ford shifter for OD off. Custom full digital dash, snow 2 stage 3 nozzle meth system. I'm sure that I have missed some things but you get the idea I was trying to build the baddest mechanical street/pulling truck possible and have it be reliable. That it is, I would drive it cross country. The main issue I have with it is its not great for towing with the current injectors...they are a bit much. The same injector made 900 rwhp on a 24v that still had a shelf on the head... so, they are plenty for sure...lol. Inside it has custom bucket seats, infinity sound system and cd/nav. It is a plain truck so roll up windows and manual locks. These trucks loaded will not make weight (8000lb around here for pulling), This one is 7800 and thats only because I chose light weight parts and it is a plain truck. The price is not obo... I don't care if it sells. It has never been on a dyno, it moves very well for a 8000lb truck. I have seld pulled it in street classes and won or placed second most of the time with much less fueling than it has now as I was taking it easy on the new motor! I have many pictures for anyone seriously interested. - Dustin 717-439-7543

$26,000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F350 1.jpg (517.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg F350 2.jpg (295.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg F350 3.jpg (271.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg F350 4.jpg (206.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 02-28-2017, 07:09 AM   #2
biggy238

Name: biggy238
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Dakota Digital?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

05.5 Campanella White TDi Jetta 5spd 45.5MPG
-Little Sexy
'10 Silver F250 CCLB 4X4 6.4L cummins Swapped
Insta @trash.panda250

Old 02-28-2017, 08:33 AM   #3
SmokeShow

Name: SmokeShow
Member`s Gallery
Sure sounds like a nice truck. Where are you located?

IG: @_mitch_ratliff_

'14 Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew, w/ 3.5L EcoBoost, bone stock

83 GMC K30 CC SB 4WD awaiting D/A chassis swap

Old 02-28-2017, 04:50 PM   #4
Kustum_kid

Member`s Gallery
I'm from PA. The dash is Inteltronix, I used dakota digital boxes to convert the signals from the 12v tach pickup and the speed off the tone wheel in the rear axle. A few other things I thought of... the motor has gapless rings in it and was bored with a plate, has zero blowby from day one...this has always impressed me. Rod and pistons were all weight matched and assembly was balanced, also has a 12v fluidampr balancer. Some other cool stuff, its equipped with AFC live by power driven diesel. This works very well for cutting the fuel to the big injectors. 5k gov springs in the pump that were set up by seth, idles dead smooth at 800 rpm. I replaced all the cab mounts with energy suspension mounts. Entire frame was stripped and coated with bedliner when I had it apart.

Old 06-05-2017, 05:03 AM   #5
Kustum_kid

Member`s Gallery
Update..

The truck now has 4:30 gears in it, a steed speed manifold (stainless header is for sale if anyone wants it) and a 1.0 turbine housing. Truck run awesome! It is ready to drive to work, haul a huge load (providing you don't mind the load getting black in the process, lol) , or go sled pulling.

Old 06-05-2017, 05:04 AM   #6
Kustum_kid

Member`s Gallery
New price

$24,500

Old 08-28-2017, 08:42 AM   #7
Kustum_kid

Member`s Gallery
Update, better injectors, converter, ect...

So, by now you can see I just love dumping money into this thing...lol. The old injectors made great power but, were very dirty. I had a good many guys interested in the truck to haul a camper. Although it would have done it just fine, the camper would need a good scrubbing when you got where you were going. Anybody that's ever scrubbed sot...its not fun! I got a new custom set of injectors (7x12) done by Seth Haley. Wow, the power is all there but, way cleaner! And crisp right off the bottom. I had afc live controller before, it is not needed now. Custom AFC spring with just a touch of pre-load and she is mint. So, now you can do it all... send the wife to the store in it (my wife says its too high so needs a step installed), burn all 4 35's off in front of your neighbors house as he just made a pass in his Camaro, drive it to the pulls, drag race it, or haul a huge load! Just had DPC redo the converter and put it back to stock stall (around 2100)...its perfect! I also installed a suncoast lockup controller to dial in the lock up as the factory liked to come on a touch early and would give a good jerk with the elevated pressure at low speed. Not sure if in the ad but, the trans in the truck is controlled by the factory 1997 dodge pcm. I have the obd11 connector wired up so you can still read codes if the is a issue.

Old 09-10-2017, 12:40 AM   #8
Jacob-s

Name: Jacob-s
Title: Retired
Member`s Gallery
Why you selling ?

Old 09-11-2017, 06:04 AM   #9
Kustum_kid

Member`s Gallery
Don't use it much. I just bought a slide-in camper, need a dually with a bed for it. This truck you can not mount a bed because of the wheelbase

Old 07-19-2018, 01:00 AM   #10
WILD_PHIL

Name: WILD_PHIL
Member`s Gallery
I’m surprised this is still around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 07-22-2018, 05:04 PM   #11
Kustum_kid

Member`s Gallery
Ya I still have it. Still making it more perfect for the new owner and spending money...lol. The truck now has a forced inductions 467/87/1.0 on it and a programmable electronic propane injection system. Ready to tow your yacht...lol

Closed Thread