NHRDA April 19th & 20th 2008 WPB Moroso

The site has not been updated yet. Moroso had a scheduling issue and its a one day event now ...... We will be racing Saturday afternoon .......

The site has not been updated yet. Moroso had a scheduling issue and its a one day event now ...... We will be racing Saturday afternoon .......

Yes this will be a night race, moroso is always a good hooking track. This will be the first chance for racers on the east coast to Chase after the National Record in both Pro Street and Super Street. Here is the poster with info and we will get website updated when we get back from OBX and Mission Raceway.

Thanks
:cheer::tree:*nx*

Attachments

• moroso-april-19th.jpg
    moroso-april-19th.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 13
moroso-april-19th.gif

I'll Be there If i can get some help figuring out why tranny not shifting out of third at WOT? Any suggestions i've got a thread going in Dodge comp&perf*bdh* OH yeah it will be my B-day too. Any Bakini contest?

Thanks have fun this weekend take lots of pictures and video's! and remember not to eat more than 2 choreso egg burritos!

Not this weekend Roger, next weekend. Maybe we'll see you there? Now you made me hungry... Roger's burrito's ROCK! :D

Hello everyone me and chris are at obx and we were talking about moroso and since it was supposed to be a 2 event and now it is only one day we decided to make this a double points event.

So anyone that wants to win divison 4 championship better set your calander and be at moroso April 19th

:cheer::nos::tree:

Gotter fixed !! Dropped Valve body took it apart and cleaned real well. Maybe it will stay working for the next couple weeks. There any -payouts- Diesel's NOT GETTING ANY CHEAPER?

Gotter fixed !! Dropped Valve body took it apart and cleaned real well. Maybe it will stay working for the next couple weeks. There any -payouts- Diesel's NOT GETTING ANY CHEAPER?

This is what I'm worried about. I'm sure many won't go for one night of racing. I'm only 50 minutes away so I don't care.

Anyone running Friday night for test and tune? I will go up if some of you are running.

This is what I'm worried about. I'm sure many won't go for one night of racing. I'm only 50 minutes away so I don't care. .

I must be gettin old, cuz a day of racing followed by a nite of drinking is pleanty for me!
See You guys there.....:Cheer:

Back