Excursion Lift Pics!!

dieselex

Wanna buy an Excursion??
Here's the pics!! One's before and one's after! Check my gallery for a ton more pics from tore down to back together!

Excursion_1.jpg

X_Left_front_home.jpg

Ben

Last edited:
Nevermind, I can't figure out the pics situation!?! Anyway check my gallery!

You need to right click on the pic after you open it. Click "properites". Highlight and Copy the URL and then paste it in here with the image tags.

Or if you use IE, there is a button under there to copy the URL to the clipboard with the image tags and all. I know when I've used Firefox I don't see that option...

Anyways......looks great :rockwoot:

X_right_front_work.jpg

Thanks once again DC!!!:rockwoot: I guess one of these days you're gonna have to charge me for information!!!LOL

Thanks,

Ben

Ben,
Open the pic in your gallery first so that it is full size when you do that :Cheer:

Yea, I tried that it won't let me right click?? Oh well. Thanks, man. I'm sort of computer retarted!!LOL LOL

dieselex said:
Yea, I tried that it won't let me right click?? Oh well. Thanks, man. I'm sort of computer retarted!!LOL LOL
LOL LOL me too

but the truck looks sweet i bet your happy that its done congrats on the bold new look (after 4 days of trying) LOL

Oh yeah...that's right...you can't right click here. What internet browser are you using?

DCSpecial said:
Oh yeah...that's right...you can't right click here. What internet browser are you using?

Internet Explorer

dieselex said:
Internet Explorer

That makes it easy then.
Below the pic where it says "Additional Info", the first of the three should be "UBB Code". At the end of that line clik the "Copy to Clipboard" button. Then in your message..just right click and paste

Ah ha!!!! There we go!! Thanks DC!

Before:
Excursion_1.jpg

Excursion_2.jpg

After:
X_Left_front_home.jpg

X_Back.jpg

Yea, it's easy when you know what your doing!!LOL LOL

Thanks,

Ben

Looks good with the additional height......slightly bigger meats are going to look real good under there :rockwoot:

DCSpecial said:
Looks good with the additional height......slightly bigger meats are going to look real good under there :rockwoot:

Thanks, man!:rockwoot: What do you mean slightly bigger meats??:confused: I was gonna get some 38"!! Is that gonna be a problem??LOL LOL

Ben

dieselex said:
Thanks, man!:rockwoot: What do you mean slightly bigger meats??:confused: I was gonna get some 38"!! Is that gonna be a problem??LOL LOL

Ben

I don't have a problem with it LOL

It's about time you got that job done!!LOL That is how they should come from the factory

Thanks nummit!!

It's amazing how much better the ride quality is with the lift and new shocks!! You are absolutley right, that is how it should come from the factory! And yes, it is about time I got the job done!! What a pain!!!

Ben

It looks really nice. Replacing the running boards with AMP Power Steps will make it look even higher.

Last edited:
dieselex said:

Ben

38s huh.....

00189853.jpg

:poke:

LOL LOL LOL

Back