Test On 6.7 By Ktperformance

kcpanages

ktperformance lab rat
HELLO GUYS MY NAME IS KRIS. I LIVE HERE IN LOUISIANA. IM HERE TO LET YALL KNOW THAT IM THE OFFICAL LAB RAT FOR KENNY @ KTPERFORMANCE..... SO FAR WE HAVE RAN THE AIRAID CAI WITH NO PROBLEMS AND NO GLITCHES. WE ARE RUNNING A DPF-R DELETE SYSTEM WITH NO PROBLEMS. WE ALSO HAVE THE MBRP DPF BACK 4" MUFFLER DELETE.
TO MONITOR ENGINE READINGS WE HAVE INSTALLED A PILAR MOUNT WITH A DASH HAWK. WE HAVE HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH THE SCREEN GOING BLACK BUT BELIEVE WE HAVE THAT SOLVED. WE WERE RUNNING A SUPER CHIPS FLASH PAQ AND HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS. IN THE BEGINING OF JANUARY WE WILL BE PUTTING MY TRUCK ON THE DYNO TO GET SOME BASE READINGS WITH THE DPF DELETE. THEN WE WILL BE INSTALLING AN EDGE JUICE W/ATTITUDE. AFTER THE EDGE IS INSTALLED WE WILL BE DOING A COMPLETE EGR COOLER. STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES :st::st::ft:

Neat..

Now, if you would, there's a key to the left of your "A" key..Press that once before your next post..

Thank you.

I thought it was a cry for help. :hehe:

Welcome to the site :)

**UPDATE**
one thing we have found was that the DPF-R system doesnt delete the secondary cat with their dpf delete pipe... i had to do some modifications to get the secondary cat removed and to get the dpf delete pipe to work with my 4" MBRP dpf back muffler delete..........

*update*................. we are having a few glitches with the dpf delete with the pass through connectors.............. also there are some guys trying to mix moduales set up and they are running into problems...... i will be doing some changes on Dec.30 and will update yall on what we are doing

Just so you know i also have the DPF-R delete and had absolutly no problems. Love the thing. Also have an S&B CAI, Also love it (whistle's like it should) And now have the Bully Dog PMT and wow!!! Really opened my truck up, and the best part is that they are all working together flawlessly. No codes no limp mode just lots of power and gobs of smoke.

kcpanages,

I would like to know how your setup turns out with numbers.
I did the H&S delete with no issues for the first day
The 2 codes it threw were for low pressure in the DPF system.
The addition of the Juice W/attitude ended that.
Its up on the 4 level now.
Then I added the MP-8 with great amazement.
I just have SOP feel for now----- WOW------
Have you thought of a boost fooler by Fleece?
Its my next project---------

Then a tranny rework will be necessary------

Has anyone started on that?????

WAYNES WORLD

Welp on the 30th of dec. we installed a BADP DPF DELETE 5" TBE, we have the GEN 2 AY program. Then installed the Hawkeye egt probe to work with the Dash Hawk (worked flawlessly)Then the following week we installed an EDGE JUICE W/ATT, then we installed the AFE INTER COOLER UPGRADE PIPE....... Can i tell ya, WOW.... The beast has been woken..... I have been having great sucess with this setup....... The last thing we will be doing is installing a BADP EGR DELETE..... Hopefully i can get on a dyno soon to give yall some numbers...... Also we did have a problem.. Seeing i was running 2-stroke oil in my fuel and it sooted up the O2. So we stopped with the 2-stroke oil. LESSON learned.... Also with the AFE upgrade tube i gained 2-3psi of boost and dropped egt's about 60* on avg.

kcpanages,

I would like to know how your setup turns out with numbers.
I did the H&S delete with no issues for the first day
The 2 codes it threw were for low pressure in the DPF system.
The addition of the Juice W/attitude ended that.
Its up on the 4 level now.
Then I added the MP-8 with great amazement.
I just have SOP feel for now----- WOW------
Have you thought of a boost fooler by Fleece?
Its my next project---------

Then a tranny rework will be necessary------

Has anyone started on that?????

WAYNES WORLD
I have been following a few threads about the FLEECE...... for $400 thats a pricey smoke switch and they claim only 12-15hp added........ not worth the money IMO

Nobody claimed any power gains... Increased boost will make power only if you have excess fuel to burn.

Simple concept...

What's the deal with the AFE upgrade tube? Why is the other one not any good?

The stock pipe at the IC is about 2" ID and at the intake elbow its about 2.5" ID....... the AFE tube is 3" ID from the Intake elbow all the way down to the IC.................. If u look at the two pipes laying side by side u can tell ID & OD is alot bigger on the AFE compared to the stock pipe

Back