PRI pictures and discussion thread

bluedog

P1010219.jpg

SHIEDS 1050HP TWIN TURBO TWIN CP-3 ENGINE SPEC AT THE BOSCH BOOTH'
P1010253.jpg

WHEN THEY WERENT LOOKING WE STOLE SOME PARTS.
P1010250.jpg

KURT TURNING SOME WRENCHES
P1010262.jpg

RODGER PULLING NITROS EXPRESS, HE ALMOST GOT A TICKET FOR PULLING SUCH AN AWSOME RIDE
P1010256.jpg

THE CAR WOULD NOT FIT IN THE ELEVATOR SO WE HAD TO CUT IT IN HALF AND REASSEMBLE IT IN THE GARAGE.
P1010241.jpg

DURAMAX TWIN TURBO
P1010224.jpg

KURT AND RODGER AT THE FTI BOOTH
P1010240.jpg

THE ONLY DIESEL AT THE SHOW.
P1010242.jpg

GREG'S POSTER AT THE SHOW
P1010217.jpg

SHIEDS MOTOR
P1010239.jpg

NITROS EXPRESS

Last edited:
it was in the bosch booth...I asked as many questions as I could...they knew nothing...bunch of gasser hosers....they didn't know to awful much. The guys in the Fluidampr booth didn't either....I think I talked to one of the turbine guys....and that wasn't the only diesel there...did you not make it to the Nitrous Express booth? Mike Wood's duramax mustang was in the booth. There was also the scheid engine there as well as some cummins onan generators. The guys at the onan booth said they had no idea why cummins engines didn't show up....oh well.

I really wish Scheid would have sent a guy down there to talk about the engine....bet they could have sold a few at the show with the right people talking about them. Dr. Performance shared a six or seven booths with Industrial Injection and Diesel Doctor. Good bunch of guys all around. There was a lot of stuff there that I couldn't even dream about.

That cummins engine is now the background on my BlackBerry Storm.

Dan himself was at the show in the Corsa booth with his products on display. He distributes the Corsa Data logger along with his products. He was there talking to everyone who asked about his motor in the Cummins booth. AS I remember it was over 1000 HP but you would need to talk with Dan to get the exact numbers.

P1010239.jpg
here's more!
P1010214.jpg
P1010213.jpg
P1010212.jpg
P1010218.jpg
P1010210.jpg
lynn with fluidampr.
P1010206.jpg
brad with turbosmart.christmas wish list.
P1010221.jpg
P1010225.jpg
our friends at sct.
P1010222.jpg

when you go to these shows you have to know who to talk too. we talked to john for a half hour at the bosch booth, about the shied motor we got alot of specs on the internals as well as the new hi-hp inj bosch is making. which aren't out yet. and lynn at fluiddampr he spent alot of time with us talking about 12v and 24v and the benifits of there products. meet alot of new friends as well as old. lucas at dr. performance was there, great bunch of guys and there model (forgot her name) she was hot! shane at industrial inj. was there. we spent alot of time with greg houge that guy knows his s*** i made the most of it. can't wait for the 09 race season.

Sweet!!!! I'll put a bounty out on that CompD panel LOL

here is one of Anna ( CrewGirl )
DSCN0224.jpg

and Samantha Lot while we were doing a Fox Sports interview together

DSCN0200.jpg

and me buying dinner after all the help loading up

DSCN0233.jpg

somebody should of woke me up for that shot! that looks like my ex wife in the next booth. hay, greg where are the pic of the budwiser girl.

somebody should of woke me up for that shot! that looks like my ex wife in the next booth. hay, greg where are the pic of the budwiser girl.

Those pictures are for a sponsor’s future ads campaign and I can't post them. There were several others taking pictures during the professional shoot. The pictures were all tasteful, she was a professional model, and the guys had fun working with her. She was a nice girl

The engineering part of putting her on .035 magnesium body panels was a little unnerving , but part of any professional racing effort.

Thanks guys for helping us disassemble the car, and reassemble the car after taking it down the elevation , and tow it a long way.
Here is a picture of it in the elevator

DSCN0167.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

Remember that's the price of the ECU only, wiring is extra. For the 4 & 6 cyl motors there is a cheaper unit for $4500 but it does not support pilot injection.

Back