Gos EGR Delete only 400.00 plus comes with new intake gaskets

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
I saw this on another site. Im going to buy one and install it. Its alot cheaper than the others out there and also is removable.So when you sell the truck you can sell it. Its only 400.00 and has no core charge. As a bonus it comes with new intake gaskets.

6.0 Ford EGR Delete

I'll stick with Adam's kit. Better quality, better service, and he will also swap it out with a stocker if you need it.

I know it wont fit my CR but remember I do own a diesel shop and perform plenty of 6oh upgrades.....Just cause you all boycott me and said I jumped ship I still have another 6oh diesel with my name on it. My dad drives it and is a great sleeper. It has a SCT tuned by innovative, Snow meth and stock exhaust....did I mention it had a old fashion aluminum cap on it and a 62 year old man with a heavy foot.

So Im going to call Aden and get one of his kit in the month and install it.Im alittle busy this month getting ready for Indy I have installed quite of few of the liberator ones and love them. Aden(gos performance) is one of the guys who goes out of his way for people and offers great customer service. I think the price is great and think them offering new gaskets is a plus. Remember, I do work on trucks everyday and also try alot of products.

As for a real piece of work. You have to remember that being a vendor you have competition. Not everyone is going to like you,your service or your products. At one point I have had customers love me and then they found some other place would give them $5 less off a part and then hate me. Ive sold products that people loved and some people would bash. Ive been in the diesel performance since 1997 with my 7.3. Ive been in business for 6 years. Ive learn alot and try to share my findings. When people call me, some agree with what I have to say, some dont. I remember Adam when you called me asking me how I got started and I told you of distributors to set our business up. How quick we forget.

I just found this on his site and thought Id post it since I do like the removable EGR delete. I also like the price compared to the rest. I only have to pay for shipping to my house one time. No shipping a 30-40 dollar package back and forth...So with that Im a piece of work telling what I see.

I saw this on TDG. It seems like a nice kit

FDCP...I read on another post you could return the intake for a refund at a later date. Are you saying we can return your kit for a refund once we remove it from our truck. What is the time frame. How much is the price you are returning. What is the turn around time to get a stock one back. How many do you keep in stiock. What is the shipping cost back and forth.

Im trying to way all the ones out.
liberator,gos and FCDP... So far the Gos one is the best deal with the gaskets. My Cooler is leaking and its going to be a memorial weekend project.

I'll stick with Adam's kit. Better quality, better service, and he will also swap it out with a stocker if you need it.

Have you dealt with GOS Performance before? I bought the trans solenoid from them and they had incredible customer service and helped me a lot with the purchase.

I know it wont fit my CR but remember I do own a diesel shop and perform plenty of 6oh upgrades.....Just cause you all boycott me and said I jumped ship I still have another 6oh diesel with my name on it. My dad drives it and is a great sleeper. It has a SCT tuned by innovative, Snow meth and stock exhaust....did I mention it had a old fashion aluminum cap on it and a 62 year old man with a heavy foot.

So Im going to call Aden and get one of his kit in the month and install it.Im alittle busy this month getting ready for Indy I have installed quite of few of the liberator ones and love them. Aden(gos performance) is one of the guys who goes out of his way for people and offers great customer service. I think the price is great and think them offering new gaskets is a plus. Remember, I do work on trucks everyday and also try alot of products.

As for a real piece of work. You have to remember that being a vendor you have competition. Not everyone is going to like you,your service or your products. At one point I have had customers love me and then they found some other place would give them $5 less off a part and then hate me. Ive sold products that people loved and some people would bash. Ive been in the diesel performance since 1997 with my 7.3. Ive been in business for 6 years. Ive learn alot and try to share my findings. When people call me, some agree with what I have to say, some dont. I remember Adam when you called me asking me how I got started and I told you of distributors to set our business up. How quick we forget.

I just found this on his site and thought Id post it since I do like the removable EGR delete. I also like the price compared to the rest. I only have to pay for shipping to my house one time. No shipping a 30-40 dollar package back and forth...So with that Im a piece of work telling what I see.

Well put, and more options on products helps bring down the cost to the customer eliminating monopoly's.

yup. fwiw... there is a diff between a egr delete kit and a FULL egr delete kit.

Why spend all the money on one of those kits. TIG weld the exh and egr ends closed and reinstall. Looks factory, flows coolant and is cheap. If you can't TIG weld some local shop can and will. $30 weld fee or $300 kit......Just asking

Back