Gauging Interest: 1994 Dodge 10 second Drag Truck

rauautomotive

Just seeing if anyone is interested. i have a 1994 Dodge Cummins Regular Cab Truck 2wd Drag truck.
Fully built turn key 10 second truck
Suncoast trans
Everything custom
PS62/16 over HT4B (HX85) runs 90-100psi without nitrous
Full Roll Cage certified to 9.99

just gauging interest well over $40,000 into it

Looking to get something around $20k for it

this is link to a video of it running a 11.3 but does run alot faster than that, this was all fuel only
YouTube - NHRDA SIR SPEEDWAY June 27th 2009

just gauging interest well over $40,000 into it

You don't have 40k in it.

Looking to get something around $20k for it

Trying to figure how injectors and a cage=6k of profit

Talk about a post thats vague with details....
Makes it look like he built it,when all he did was injectors and a cage.
Thanks to lmills for the info,thought I seen it for sale here a while ago.

He just said there's 40k into it.. never said everything was built from ground up by him or any part of it.. Anyways it looks like the guy bought it and did a couple things to it and now wants to sell it. Is there anything wrong for asking a higher start off price?
anyways good luck with the sale.

thanks twinturbodave. i never stated i built truck and i really don't want to sell it just trying to buy another house and could use the cash. I didn't think post was going to turn into people giving me greaf for thinking about selling it.

You don't have 40k in it.

Trying to figure how injectors and a cage=6k of profit

Talk about a post thats vague with details....
Makes it look like he built it,when all he did was injectors and a cage.
Thanks to lmills for the info,thought I seen it for sale here a while ago.
no problem. I have seen the truck first hand and know what's in it. If I could've moved mine when it was for sale the first time, it would be sitting in my driveway right now. lol

truck has alot more than injectors and a cage done by me. i redid all rear suspension and dropped the whole truck about 4" in rear, has had head removed and new head gasket put on, nitrous kit (not yet installed) timing and pump both turned up, runs 23 degrees timing now. 6" exhaust with single black stack, etc etc there is alot more done to truck than when i got it i have put at least 10k into it myself since i bought it

truck has alot more than injectors and a cage done by me. i redid all rear suspension and dropped the whole truck about 4" in rear, has had head removed and new head gasket put on, nitrous kit (not yet installed) timing and pump both turned up, runs 23 degrees timing now. 6" exhaust with single black stack, etc etc there is alot more done to truck than when i got it i have put at least 10k into it myself since i bought it
we need pics then. I would like to see it since it has been lowered. I have seriously considered buying it the first time around. I just couldn't get mine unloaded fast enough

in the other post it says you want 14k for it, but here its 20. Just wondering which price man?

What is the rod across the diff cover with the heim joints on it? I take it the primary turbo was changed as well?

Back