Jummins..... The video

yeah... thats what he should do really... he should also hire me to build a custom fabbed all tubed front end for it... maybe even a winch... hehehe... and some MT's... would look sick... and do away with the hood and fenders... maybe make some sheetmetal paneling to kinda form around the tubular front end though... that way it can be left outside without worry i guess... but it is a 12 valve so guess it wouldnt hurt... just toss a bucket over the intake like a tractor... lol... i love offroad toys too so... probly just me... hey...its still a jeep :rockwoot: lol

It works for his race truck...4 seasons without a rebuild and hauls A$$...Spray either and rev.....It's Jeff secret power maker!! lol

Does Jeff have this Jeep at his shop? if so I will be sure to check it out on the 21st! Can't wait for the new trans built for the Cummins Power!

Does Jeff have this Jeep at his shop? if so I will be sure to check it out on the 21st! Can't wait for the new trans built for the Cummins Power!

Yeah It usually stays at the shop, so you can check it out!

I'll be on duty on the 21st so I'll miss meeting ya....I'm gonna be there on the 19th with a couple of other members that are getting trannies....

You'll love it!!!

David

Back