Drag Truck For Sale w/ possbile sponsorship

EDP

Comp D Sponsor
2002 2500hd Chevy. Crew cab all white. Fully Built Drag truck ready for the strip.
Fully built motor
-RR Rods, Billet Mains, ARP Main and Head Studs, Empire Diesel Stage 2 Heads, Oversize valves Exhaust and intake, Titanium push rods, Forged Pistons, Custom oil pump, Fully balanced out and blue printed, ATI Damper, Custom Cam, many more details givin to serious buyers only.
Fuel
-Custom built injectors, Stage 3 CP3's with other tricks to go with it.
Air
-Compound Procharger F1R with Precision GT45 Turbo, 2 stage water injection, 4500 Manifolds with EDP custom up pipes and remote mount kit.
Transmission
-Duraflite trans with manual valve body
Full 10 point cage w/ 5 point race seat and harness
Caltracs
14" Drag slicks
Stripped down to 6300lbs
Many more info to the serious buyers only. Will disclose track times and dyno numbers to serious buyers only. Nothing was spared in the motor or the air setup.
$40,000 Possible sponsorship with truck purchase.
More pictures can be emailed upon request.
Truck was in Diesel Power last year at scheids as a sled pulling truck / drag truck Ran 96mph last year in the 1/8th before it was converted to a drag truck with added fuel and air.

Had our salesman take pics and post them in his photobucket account here is a direct link to the photos of the truck. Door jams will be white before sale of truck.

Pictures by oneloudz71 - Photobucket

Thanks
Chad
563-580-0755
sales@empiredieselperformance.com

what a deal ! what kind of trans ? looking for a diesel powered ramchrger by any chance ? I wiil spread the word , that could save someone a lot of money.

Ya, the duraflite is a 47re that suncoast builds to be put behind a duramax. I'm pretty sure they sell it as a complete kit, like crossmember, tc, adapter plate, etc.

Badass truck. I want to put a procharger kit on my dmax camaro project. But that takes $...

Truck is Still For Sale!!!! Title IN HAND!!!!! Needs New home!!!

Back