Texas Diesel Shootout December 4th NO EXCUSES

Powerstroke Racer

Comp Diesel Sponsor
IF we get enough people out, Diesel World magazine would like to come out and do a story on us, so let's try to make an effort to have a good showing for them.

Texas Diesel Shootout

The next race for the Texas Diesel Shootout is December the 4th at Houston Raceway Park/Baytown.

We will have TWO trophy classes ~ Outlaw, Run What Ya Brung – Hope Ya Brung Enough and a 13.00 Index Class.
All trucks must be street legal.
13.00 index class winner receives a 100.00 cash from Performance Truck Products.

Drivers meeting in the staging lanes at 9 p.m. sharp. First round of eliminations begin right after the drivers meeting. The finals will be run at 10 p.m. sharp. If you are not in the lanes, we will not come find you.

Diesel Trucks only ~ Trailering trucks allowed. We hope the 13.00 Index class will make it fair and fun for everyone.

Rain outs will be run the following Friday pending track availability.

Get there early so you can get some runs in. Even if you're not racing, it's still a good time talking trucks and listening to the 3 shop owners talking trash with each other...

See you at the track,

Michael Watkins, HotRodDiesels
Joe Hellmann, Hellmann Performance
David Lott, Diesel Innovations

Looks like some of this will be there too :D :

crawfish-1.jpg

Im there. Count me in for some mud bugs! We gonna need to donate to Danny's liquor fund to get a mess of crawfish? :chug:

I'll see what I can do, id like to see how fast the truck is now... why do this on fridays, and wonder why there isnt more of a showing. Saturdays would be much better.

i would like Saturday as well high school football is Friday night if were out of playoffs i will try to make it

I know nothing about this track, but why wouldnt they be open on saturdays.
The tracks up here are open all weekend.

Gary, they are open for test and tune Friday and Sunday. Sometimes they have special events Saturday but I THINK they usually shut the strip down cuz the oval track is running. Come on down and show these fords up by beating them with a pulling truck!

I really want to, I think my truck should run in the mid to lower 12s on fuel now and who knows with spray.

Back