Pull-N-Power/NHRDA Indy Rules

house

the Fat kid!
We finally have Pull-n-power rules set for Pull-N_Power events!!!
Expect a full website to be launched with events and rules, and more info about Pull-N-Power in the next few weeks
Here's a few events of the many Pull-N-Power has planned

June 5th 2010 Indianapolis,In in co junction with the Fass Diesel Nationals
June 19th 2010 Hartford City,In
July 14 2010 Wabash,In
*Border Wars* 2 days- 2 pulls
July 17 2010 Kendalville,In
July 18 2010 Angola,In
July 22 2010 Goshen,In 40 truck Invitational

Pull-N-Power Rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a question Joe. In the 2.6 class the rear suspension "must travel" with nothing said about solid or minimum travel but the work stock class can have 1" or travel. Was that just left out of the rules for the 2.6 or no blocking allowed?

2.6 can be solid but not welded solid type suspension

Will Pull N Power get a website up? And the angola is that all classes for each day?

Yes a web site in a few weeks, its being worked on now
Angola is only one day and yes all classes

subject to change though

Not sure on modified diesel if it well be both or ran, but the rest of the classes will be both days

Can I pull in the mod class like we do with NADM with the 2wd PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSE

Dale

Can I pull in the mod class like we do with NADM with the 2wd PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSE

Dale

working on that and letting Lynn pull too!! Talking it over this weekend with the others on the rules board

2 Wheel Dr With Perkins

working on that and letting Lynn pull too!! Talking it over this weekend with the others on the rules board
WHAT AND WHY I DONT GET IT :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Cool deal Joe. Let me know what you find out. Tried messagin you on your BB the other day. Didnt know if you still had it or not..lol

Lynn

Cool deal Joe. Let me know what you find out. Tried messagin you on your BB the other day. Didnt know if you still had it or not..lol

Lynn
nope...we've stepped out of the stone age lynn...he moved to an Iphone..

Must be nice to have a hightec phone I still have the 2can and string.

Dale

Lynn

765 419 7012 call or text, texting is usally better for me but if call leave a message

NHRDA and Pull n Power are proud to announce that Scheids Diesel is sponsoring 2.6 class at the FASS Nationals

Back