First off nothing is wrong with these parts. Im parting out my truck because it wouldnt sell as a whole and I need house money.
All parts are in Amarillo Texas, My name is Harley and you can text questions to 806-517-3380.
All shipping is to be paid by you, unless i agree other wise. Some parts i can drive to meet if my schedule allows for it.
70% of things listed have less then one hour of run time. No dyno, no racing, no cruising. The other 30% has about 1,000 miles on it. I will specify each product. 95% of things listed were purchased brand new, not used or second hand, anything that is/was i will specify.
As of now i plant on taking almost everything out of the truck, minus motor. i would like to make a deal with someone to take the truck with the motor. it will be missing all other parts listed. Do not assume anything, ASK ME...
I only starting taking stuff off last night. so i do not have individual parts.
You can see all parts listed in my PB account :
Dizzel pictures by daithi2 - Photobucket
As more parts come off the truck, i will post pics here of the individual parts. This is the starter list. The more i sell, pull off the more i can add.
CDS 13mm Auto gov 5gsk set at 4200prm fuel set at 600cc. <1hr run time. paperwork from CDS available.
II Race twins. this is silver bullet/big bro set. comes with all piping exept pipe from sb to intercooler. i didnt run a a/a ic. <1h rt
Garmon Billet 47rh not a rebuild all new parts. has garmon vb
, tripple disk, deep pan, and billet flexplate. paid $6900 <1hr rt
$4900 Pickup or you pay freight.
Flexalite twin fans single speed pullers
FASS 150/180 1010@45psi about 1k miles.
Air water IC 4" i/o <hr rt
Custom intercooler resivior holsy about 13 gallons. suction and return for water, drain, and another hole to use a water injection resivior also. <hr rt
Bosch intercooler pump <hr rt
Autometer diesel tach 6806 5" tach with recall.
DDP4's, weston just went thru these and tweeked them <hr rt
MT ET street 315/60-15 on cragar black d window wheels <hr rt
175hp p7100 4gsk 181's no plate unknown miles ran great when it came off.
Haisley .093 lines mild steel <hr rt
oem lines unkown miles
ats 3 piece manifold i think its t3
Fluidampr <hr rt
coolingmist w/i pump and control valve pumps new valve old.
5" mitre cut stack black. with 5" flex hose, bed clamp, and 5" 90*.
Bomz racing seats slots for 4pt harness. red/black. recline and slide.
pyrometer guage and dual probe box with alarm setting comes with 1 probe, guage, controls box
2 5/8 guages all autometer, sport comp, white lettering on black. <hr rt. if purchased in pairs i have a mount for each pair
$50 each +s/h
2 1/16 guages all autometer, sport comp II white lettering on black led backlighing <hr rt. if all purchsed a have a tripple pod
$50 each +sh
89 D250 frame shortend bird bath hood and wiper cowl.
lowered 2" from 7" rear. caltracs, battery in rear along with battery shut off on roll pan.
Bed tubbed. truck flat black no rust bubbles. oversized radiator. original bench will come in it.
D70 rear, with locker and 3.07 gears
wheels are unique's front and rear. will not have et strees on rear, but 295/50-16's
Motor and head is a 89 converted to p pump
pdr quick spool
marine pistons CR
ARP studs and oringed
$2000, pick or or make arangements