2000 F250 12v street or puller

mech2161

I have a secret.
72k original mile 12v, dual fed 215 pump, no plate in pump but have a couple to choose from if you want, full cuts or 191 DV's, modded AFC, head ported on exhaust and valve pockets, fresh valve job, head studs & o-ring, 5x.016 or 5x.018 injectors, Spearco intercooler, snow stage III wm, Motorsports Supply Cam, push rods, retainers & locks, 60# springs, Fluidampr, adjustable cam gear, S400 3.0 bushed to 2.6 .9 exhaust housing, also have 2.8 cover and wheel, PDI T4 exhaust manifold, Fuelab fuel pump, Aeromotive regulator,

factory gauges & a/c work, Autometer C2 pyro, boost and fuel gauges, Autometer digital tach with memory and replay, Kenwood stereo,

ZF6, SBC twin disc, 410 gears, Dana 60 front, Dana 80 rear both with True Trac's, adjustable hitch, traction bars, air bags, front weight bracket with 800# of weight, dual front and rear shocks, onboard air, Leslie air horns, new brakes & rotors

I'm sure I missed plenty but that's the basics. I'm on vacation and will have limited internet till Sunday.

Taking offers till I get a chance to come up with a price. May take another diesel truck or boat as partial trade.

ill give ya a rebuilt 78 f250, and a 12v in an obs ford that needs finished, comes with some extras

ill give ya a rebuilt 78 f250, and a 12v in an obs ford that needs finished, comes with some extras

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for something a little newer.

I hate to sell it but I can't afford to take it to the next level. Max out the pump with the 5.018's and shed some weight and it should be competitive at local pulls. Wouldn't be very streetable at that level.

I'm ready to have a fun street truck. If I don't sell it I'll strip it down and castrate it.

$22,500
Will consider taking a basically stock four door diesel and or a 20'+ pleasure boat or bass boat on trade. Not looking for the moon. Will consider trade plus cash.

I forgot to add 5k gsk in the original add. The truck is very streetable and idles smooth. I drive it every day. I'll try add anything else I remember. The alternator, ps pump and starter were new when the conversion was done 10k miles ago. Ball joints and wheel bearings might have 30k miles on them. There is a trany blanket that goes with it.

If you part it out let me know I would love to buy your truck but I already have 4 door. Keep me posted I want your swap.

You don't by chance need a kidney, lung, eye, or even a testicle do you? J/K

I would love your truck and think it's worth every bit of what your asking for it but things here are very tight with no end in site.

Good luck with the sale, hope it goes to a good home

I'll post some interior and exterior picks on Sunday when I get home.

It did 573 last year with the gov springs bocked off and on a dyno that hadn't run diesels before.

Back