Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Seller/Buyer Feedback
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
theonlyz

Name: theonlyz
Title: professional he** raiser
Member`s Gallery
RCP Diesel.....rip off

Just to give everyone a heads up, RCP Diesel is someone that I would stay away from. I hate doing this because I dont like airing my business out in front of everyone but, this has become ridiculious! Its the same story when ever he contacts me. Now its to the point were he doesn't answer. With that said I will just give a heads up what can be expected. I understand Im a nobody when it comes down to diesel preformance but, I just like to have fun just as much as the next guy. I feel I should be treated just like everyone else.

Back on 8-14-2010, I ordered basically everything that bolts to the front of the block for 150.00(alternator brackets, thermostat housing, lower radiator hose housing, dip stick, oil filter housing filter and hardware, and anything else he could find that went on the block). First off I waited over a month and still recieved nothing. Not a big deal because we were on vacation. So when we got back and I waited a few weeks before I contacted him. When I sent him a pm he apologized and said he was super busy. I can understand that, so no big deal right? I finally recieved a small box in the mail. It only had the oil filter housing with no filter or hardware, alternator brackets and lower radiator hose housing. I contacted him telling him of the problem and he said no big deal he will make it right. I waited a few more weeks and recieved nothing. Again I contacted him. Once again the same story. So I waited a few more weeks and then posted on one of his threads last week asking where stuff was at. He replied, that the dip stick was sent seperately and he would contact the post office. Here I am still waiting on parts. I pm'd him but now hes not returning my messages.

BE WARE OF SELLER!!! Its all excuses and lies just to get your money. I understand it wasnt that much money but its the principle that counts. Id have rather spent that money helping someone out in need not giving it away to a theif
04 Dodge Cummins QCSB 4X4, TC diesels extreme rail and dprv's, Exergy injectors 80% over, Wicked Diesels Coolant Bypass, AirDog 150, Garmon's competition transmission, and Full Engine build by Garmon's thats balanced and studded top to bottom with only the best inside

Last edited by theonlyz; 11-04-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
02HO4X4

Name: 02HO4X4
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
Isn't RCP Diesel a site sponsor?
"Si vis pacem para bellum"

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsguy662 View Post
As far as I'm concerned, you can go smoke a firecracker.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
I believe so
04 Dodge Cummins QCSB 4X4, TC diesels extreme rail and dprv's, Exergy injectors 80% over, Wicked Diesels Coolant Bypass, AirDog 150, Garmon's competition transmission, and Full Engine build by Garmon's thats balanced and studded top to bottom with only the best inside

Old 11-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #4
02HO4X4

Member`s Gallery
Damn near a 3 month wait is unacceptable. There should be no excuse for that.

Quote:

Old 11-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #5
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
yes but like to give people a chance before over reacting. Id file a claim through paypal but its been to long.

I know hes got my latest message because Ive seen that he has been on the site a few times that I know of since I sent it.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
02HO4X4

Member`s Gallery
Well good luck to you. I hope everything gets settled.

Quote:

Old 11-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #7
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
this is the second time Ive been ripped off lately. Different business and completely different product. All do to me waiting to long to file a claim or giving them too much time. I understand what its like to work 70-80 hr weeks or be busy.... sh!t happens.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
ILLINOISRAM

Name: ILLINOISRAM
Title: INLINE INSANITY
Member`s Gallery
I wonder if this thread will top mine.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #9
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
Thanks, but Im not even worried about the money at this point. Its more effort than its worth to fight over. I figured if nothing else I can let everyone know what kind of experience they may have and what kind of business man he is.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINOISRAM View Post
I wonder if this thread will top mine.
I guess we will see. Im not going for a record Im just letting everyone know whats going on.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
02HO4X4

Member`s Gallery
Changes at RCP Diesel - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Looks like the time you ordered your stuff.

Quote:

Old 11-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #12
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
Yes I am aware of that. This is why I provided ample time and many many messages and chances.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:39 AM   #13
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
bump
Getting the word out

Old 11-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #14
Sabbath5.9

Name: Sabbath5.9
Title: Neato niceo airplane glue
Member`s Gallery
ive bought a trans and rims and tires from Ryan and had no troubles at all. hes actually the best guy i ever bought from. i just textd him for you. ill keep my eye on this post. hope everything gets worked out

04 f350 6oh- 5inch straight, afe stage 2, xdp coolant filter, blue spring. Egr delete, SCT

Old 11-06-2010, 12:37 AM   #15
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
he seems like an excelent guy however his reasons have just become more like excuses and so on. I never for one second wanted to take this plan of action and I made that clear the last time I spoke with him, and we were fine. Now I just dont know what to think anymore

Old 11-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
ewatts2003

Name: ewatts2003
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
I've done a lot of business with Ryan. I've bought many used parts and even a few new parts from him and everything was shipped very quickly and delivered as promised.

Old 11-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewatts2003 View Post
I've done a lot of business with Ryan. I've bought many used parts and even a few new parts from him and everything was shipped very quickly and delivered as promised.
Maybe so but not in this case. I have a PM box full of our messages after I realized he was dragging his feet. So think what you want but clearly Im getting screwed. Ive left my phone number with him in the past and people who have read this post have contacted and texted him and he hasnt spoke up. So........

Old 11-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #18
700rmk

Name: 700rmk
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
still need the parts?? got some parts here i need to get rid of.
03 f250 lots of mods
94 cummins pulling truck

Old 11-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #19
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
No I actually sold the truck while I was waiting on the parts from him that I needed. Thanks for the offer though.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #20
theonlyz

Member`s Gallery
WOW, still no reply from RCP.....that says alot about what kind of guy he really is.

This is after people have called, texted, and messaged him, or so Ive been told. What a joke and hes is a site sponsor WTF? So much for integrity. He cant so much as even offer to refund some of the money for the parts that were never sent. He also cant even chime in to defend himself. Then again whats to defend other than hes in the wrong.

Cant even be a man and take him medicine. I guess greed got the best of him.

Closed Thread