01 Gmc...cheap!!!

treybizzle

THAT GUY
Ive got an 01 gmc 4 door long bed 4X4 with an 8" lift for sale its got an lb7 in it...but needs motor work...im not sure whats wrong with it...it could be a minor thing easy fix or it may need a new motor i just dont have the time or the resources to mess with it so i need to get rid of it...the chevrolet dealership told me that 3 of the pistons arent getting compression...it will turn over but wont crank.

Airraid intake
5" turbo back exhaust
power windows and locks
tilt cruise
8" lift
replacement bumpers front and rear
mickey thompson classic2 rims
hankook mud tires
body is perfect
interior is perfect
and thats about it
truck has 142XXX miles
asking $6000
im in central Texas

any questions u can call or email me if i dnt see it on here
903-390-9041
trey_bizzle@hotmail.com

trey054.jpg

trey053.jpg

Photo0164.jpg

Photo0158.jpg

I've seen and rode in this truck. It ran good, we put a DS predator on it and it was running great. He had to add coolant a few days before it quit, now it just wont start.

Thats a pretty nice truck if i wasnt in college and didnt have allt hat money to pay back i would definitely buy this truck.

Ok so Trent said if his truck holds up this Friday at the track he was making the long journey to Texas to get this truck ill keep everybody posted on what happens thanks for the interest

Ok so Trent said if his truck holds up this Friday at the track he was making the long journey to Texas to get this truck ill keep everybody posted on what happens thanks for the interest

Even if it doesnt hold together we are heading down this saturday for sure, Me and my dad are heading down in his dually with a flat bed trailer . We should get in sometime sunday , i will call you and keep in touch on when we will be ariving !

Even if it doesnt hold together we are heading down this saturday for sure, Me and my dad are heading down in his dually with a flat bed trailer . We should get in sometime sunday , i will call you and keep in touch on when we will be ariving !

ok cool man i cant wait to meet u and see this truck go far far away...since i dont have the time or resources to fix it i would hate for someone from around here to fix it and be cruisin in it where i would have to see it all the time...i dont think i could handle it:hehe:

Back