01 Quad Cab loaded

zukgod1

Old fart
I had to put this thing up the end of last year and was able to finagle a few things to keep it around. Well I need to find a way to stash some money turns out the wife wants a baby. I have a saying, "Happy Wife Happy Life". Anyway I'm gonna get this baby thing taken care of then run to the dealer to get a Mega Cab. :evil

So here's the deal, I think I owe 18900 on it. SO obviously I need to get at least that much, locally these trucks are selling for 21K with no or minimal mods to make it a good deal even better and to move it faster I'll give the person that decides to buy it a check for $500.00 just to take it away. This deal is only good for Comp Diesel members currently.

Mods are extensive, it currently has 140k well maintained miles.

Sport model
Quad Cab
Leather, power, heated seats.
Tinted windows
Power everything.
Edge Drag Comp
Edge 125hp nozzles
FASS
All gauges, EGT, Trans, Boost, Fuel in white faced DiPricol
AirRaid intake
SP Turbo timer
HTB2 62/12
PIERS Intercooler boots
Full 4" exhaust with new 6" tip
8" lift
DSS, WAY COOL MOD!!
NEW Moog track bar Sunday
38" Toyo MT's on Chrome MB wheels, Thinking of switching to 35's unless a potential buyer wants the 38's more
New built trans by Power Demon
Billet converter by Precision
VP is new
APPS new
MAP new
AIT new
Nurf Bars so the Wifey can get in
Just serviced axles and replaced fluids with Amsoil syn.
Cool Competition Diesel stickers on doors :rockwoot:
Higher wattage bulbs in fog lights
etc etc
I know I'm leaving something out but my brain is fried.

Someone take this thing home, I can even help with delivery with in a certain mileage radius (dont know what that is). Hit me up.

I'll send all the pics you can handle and will post some up here hopefully today.

I really dont want to put this in the Truck Trader I just dont like dealing with all the tire kickers. Most of you know about the mods I have so I wont have to explain to much (I hope). However if you dont know please ask and spread the word.

dan

Attachments

• IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
My bad, thanks Burner. Updated above as well.
Power Demon Trans Precision Converter.
Shifts nice and firm, when towing my Jeep to the hills runs around 180deg or less. Unloaded runs around 140deg or less.
No Billet shafts.

dan

Last edited:
Dan, If I were you I'd put it on all the boards. You can put it up on TDR without being a member

Keep the good one and sell the rest!:rockwoot:......I'd rather have two good trucks than 5 worthless cars. LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Dan, If I were you I'd put it on all the boards. You can put it up on TDR without being a member

I'm considering that Tim. I'll end up posting everywhere soon I'll bet.

dan

I hate to see you sell it Dan, but I will pass the word to some folks and wish you the best in selling it.

Billysgoat said:
I hate to see you sell it Dan, but I will pass the word to some folks and wish you the best in selling it.

Me to, however. The wheels are turning on the MEGA cab already :evil
Not to mention if we could have a little girl my wife wouldnt care what I did to my truck.

And thanks for spreading hte word.

I work in the transportation industry so I can help arrange shipment from hear to wherever, buyers expense.

dan

What do you do Dan? My dad is in trucking.

Im a Shipping Broker for NYK Logistics America's.
I run the Flat bed pricing for the western 11 + Canada and Mexico.

What does your dad do Tim?
dan

Sorry, I've been VERY BUSY.

Sold it today.
All gone

Bye bye

:( :( :( :( :( :(

dan

Back