02 vp parts

dirtymax22K

Start off with a Borg Warner s366 turbo t3 mount and I have the adaptor to an hx40 downpipe. Next is a quad 4K programmer and monitor with everything from pillar mount to fuel sensor, egt probe, oil psi sensor, and a windshield mount that's extra works great. Next is a set of DDP 300 hp injectors with 10K miles on them and they fuel good and hard. And last a factory intercooler from the same truck nothing wrong just upgraded to a differen air-air cooler. Just going to a different set up and looking to move these things thanks. Turbo-$500, quad-$550, injectors-$450, intercooler-$150 txt or call 1-618-553-7152 thanks and any question just ask

Bump also have a htt quick spool 3pc manifold off of my 02 cummins forsale only 1 year old 375$ or can make a package deal with the turbo and manifold thanks.

You have paper work for the injectors saying they are 300 hp

No I bought them used but I could send them to get tested if the buyer would like to make sure but also have a industrial injection hotrod pump forsale 8,xxx miles I bought from a member on here price $900 always fed by an airdog 150

Back