03 CR truck

parttimepuller

Ths is my 1st CR truck... 03 auto. Will be looking for goodies to install but I would like to know what trans in this??? Also want to a SMARTY or something alike.. IS EFI live available for an 03????

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
No EFI for 03-05. Smarty is a good choice. Especially since UDC is out.

UDC is software that allows you to tweak the Smarty programs.

Look at the valve cover is it 250hp or 305hp? 250 is 47 and 305 is 48

Cant go off that. Iv seen a lot of trucks including mine that doesn't fall under that. Mine is a 250hp and the vin even stated 47re. But it came with a 48re. I bought a rebuild kit for a 47 when I was building mine but once I pulled it apart it was actually a 48re and yes it was the original Tranny. Theres multiple threads on here about that. Only way to know is to pull it apart.

I forgot the Cali model, also the 48re 250hp trucks. I was just assisting with the basics.

Aaron I got bad news this truck was totaled a couple years ago. Tyler is going to comment with all the info and details.

That's my old truck, txt me tomorrow and ill tell u everything you would need to know about it, I did all the work except the trans south run did it, it's got suncoast parts in it. I'm out of town and can't txt u about it tonight but tomorrow I can 812-599-4331 thanks.

That's my old truck, txt me tomorrow and ill tell u everything you would need to know about it, I did all the work except the trans south run did it, it's got suncoast parts in it. I'm out of town and can't txt u about it tonight but tomorrow I can 812-599-4331 thanks.

OK, will do... Trans isnt shifting very good... without the smarty on it wont shift out of 2nd unless u take ur foot off the pedal. with the smarty on it isnt to bad at all...

Aaron I got bad news this truck was totaled a couple years ago. Tyler is going to comment with all the info and details.

Rebuilt title/salvage title???

Someone did a good job on it becuase its a sweet truck.....

They are going to work out a deal with me on Monday because of the trans... this thing will haul the mail even with stock pump and sticks

That's good, I'd expect around $1500-$2000 to freshen it up correctly with labor. That's a 6 month old converter so u don't need to have it looked at

Back